Jabsco Pump Install & Test

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 10:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
What about if you put ice water in your washer Jugg and set up a couple nozzles spraying on the intercooler. It would only be easy to switch over for track use.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IR0NS1N
Whats it doing? I've yet to have to replace one on a modular at work. Just curious what symptoms you're having
I had to replace mine a few years back, symptoms for me were rough idle to stall at the stoplights. I took mine out and the plastic to metal contact was pretty bored out. I think they have reinforced versions now where the wear is not as bad.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK , do not mean to steal THIS POST BUT I'M THE LAST DAYS NEED TO IMPROVE MY INTERCOOLER SYSTEM AND THIS EXPERIENCE IS GREAT FOR ME. AMAZED ME WITH YOU HANDLE AMBIENT TEMPERATURES AND FALL OF THE FEEL SO . SR . JASON , YOU SPEAK OF 71 º OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE AND WITH THE ADDITION OF THE PUMP JABSCO , ELIMINATION OF ONE OF ITS HEAT EXCHANGE ( REMEMBER THAT SAID THAT WAS 2 INSTALLED IN SERIES GUESS) AND OTHER MINOR CHANGES GOT A BETTER THAN 10 °. ASSUME THAT THE MAJOR FLOW PUMP ALSO IMPROVES " CLEANING EFFECT OF TUBES " IMPROVING HEAT TRANSFER . NOW , I WILL DO THE COMPARISON , I AM IN 8 PSI , BUT WHERE I LIVE OUTSIDE temperatures it 104 º F ARE IN THE NIGHT MAY BE 90-95 ° F , SO , THE FALL OF POWER IS VERY SIGNIFICANT , AND WHEN I TRAVEL TO OTHER LOCATIONS ARE TEMPERATURES 115 ° F . NOT SURE HOW TO INSTALL ANOTHER THOUGHT CX RACING HEAT EXCHANGER OF GREATER AREA WITH 2 FANS SPAL , INSTALL A FEW 3-4 GALLON TANK AND PUMP JABSCO . I HOPE TO GET GREAT BENEFITS . HE CONSIDERED THE CHILLER KILLER BUT WHEN WORKING WITH AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM , NOT bear TEMPERATURES INSIDE THE TRUCK CABIN . DO NOT WANT TO SPEND ON A AFCO Exchanger NOT SURE IF THE SCOPE OF IMPROVEMENT .

Old 03-29-2015, 04:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just an update to the thread with some install pics and routing to new ic tank. You can use the same routing with your stock ic tank.

Here's a view of the mounting. Radiator is out which provides a great view from the top.

View from under the truck.

Old 04-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A quick video of the flow from the Jabsco pump.

Last edited by twinskrewd; 04-06-2015 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Corrected link

Quick Reply: Jabsco Pump Install & Test