Lookin for an Instruction Manual for the AED M90 blower

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lookin for an Instruction Manual for the AED M90 blower

Hey guys- anyone happen to still have a pdf or anything with the install instructions for the AED/Magnacharger M90 blower for 97-03 5.4's?? I know 01super did, but he has not been on in months and I can't get ahold of him.. Help a brother out

Old 01-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the installation instruction booklet that came with the Magnacharger that I purchased and installed in 2002, on the '98 that I had. Don't know if that's too old. If you can use it, I don't need it. Send me a PM if it's something that will help you.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Magna charger ford 5.4 97-03

Originally Posted by wittom
I have the installation instruction booklet that came with the Magnacharger that I purchased and installed in 2002, on the '98 that I had. Don't know if that's too old. If you can use it, I don't need it. Send me a PM if it's something that will help you.
hey guys i could sure use a copy of this book myself, does not seem to be to much of anything else listed about these chargers, what would it take to get a copy asap, thanks

Old 06-21-2012, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by dmann2
hey guys i could sure use a copy of this book myself, does not seem to be to much of anything else listed about these chargers, what would it take to get a copy asap, thanks

I wish I could help but I've passed my instruction manual on.

I bought my Magnacharger from TroyerPerformance.com. They still sell the AED supercharger (same as the Magnacharger) and might be able to help you. You might want to give them a call/email.

Quick Reply: Lookin for an Instruction Manual for the AED M90 blower