What is all included in the Ford Racing Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is all included in the Ford Racing Kit?

Hey, i am looking at a used Ford Racing supercharger kit and I have been trying to find a parts list to know that everything is there when I go check it out. Does anyone have a link or pics of the complete kit? The part # the guy listed was M-6066-F104, yet he took it off a 2005, so I need to see what the deal is with that, does anyone know the difference between the F104 and F105 kits, I have an 06 so I want to make sure it will work on my truck. What else should I examine on a used kit? thanks

Old 02-18-2009, 06:52 AM
why dont you look up the two different ones its either ones intercooled vs. non intercooled, and i know with the roush kit 07 and 08's you must buy a kit for them i forget what it was, but i wouldnt do it inless you can get it really cheap, i bought my roush kit new on ebay and saved over 1200 on parts!

Old 02-18-2009, 08:48 AM
Hey, I know that it is intercooled. The big question is why are there two parts numbers, one for just the 2004, and one for the 2005-2006??? They should all be the same in my opinion? And what should I look for on a used kit, the seller states it was on for 12K miles. I just wish I could find a parts list so I could run down the list and see if everything is there. thanks!

Old 02-23-2009, 12:54 PM
I talked to a guy off of craigslist about a FR SC kit like that...I wonder if its the same guy...he never sent all the info so I quietly backed away and then ran! Some of the main questions to ask him are:
Is the PCM re-programmer included? (Is it unlocked?)
What about the parts he had to solder into his harness...are they included?
What parts are you going to have to purchase to install this kit?
Ask him to send you an itemized list of each part he is including so you can compare it to the new parts list. Then include that on your paypal payment so if he fails to send something, you have a recourse.

Last edited by andrmorr; 02-23-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Quick Reply: What is all included in the Ford Racing Kit?