5.4 3valve whipple

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5.4 3valve whipple

im interested in finding out ( if anyones supercharged their f150 with a whipple intercooled kit ) more so coz im wonderin ( even in impireal [inches] coz im in australia ) how high - from the head inlet _ they sit
ive got one of these moters to put in to a fairlane and wonderin if it all fill under the bonnet with the kit

Old 06-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by wodahs
im interested in finding out ( if anyones supercharged their f150 with a whipple intercooled kit ) more so coz im wonderin ( even in impireal [inches] coz im in australia ) how high - from the head inlet _ they sit
ive got one of these moters to put in to a fairlane and wonderin if it all fill under the bonnet with the kit
You should check with the guys over at Harrop, (they're down under too) as they were developing a kit for that package when we spoke about 6 months ago.

Old 06-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by mab351
You should check with the guys over at Harrop, (they're down under too) as they were developing a kit for that package when we spoke about 6 months ago.
they only do a package fro the chev n they have the drine at the back of the motor with a pully system which i dont like but my question still remaind i just want the hight , at which the whipple with intercoller , sits from head inlet upwards so i know if this will fit under the bonnet of what im putting it in befor i buy the whipple and intercoller kit

Old 06-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Give Whipple a call or send them an email and they should be able to give you a blower height based off of thier CAD prints. It's probably more accurate then someone measuring a truck.

TG

Old 06-28-2006, 10:52 PM
Whats the max amound of HP our 3v 5.4 motors can handle. What kinda PSI at the intake can our motors handle and is our tranny strong enough for lots of HP.

Old 07-01-2006, 01:19 AM
Anybody??? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller. Fry, Fry

Quick Reply: 5.4 3valve whipple