Few drop questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 05:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fdimeroller
$50 seems pretty reasonable. where u located? I don't have either, runnin the lil 4.2 v6 :o.

those look good. im guessin built54 works in a paint & body shop tho.

i do wanna bag it, but i really jus wanna get lower right now lol. it'll be a while b4 a bag it. not like baggin an s-10 so u got a 3" drop up front wit stock shocks? im sure its not smooth, but u say it does ride fine right??
well seeing as you have the V6 the coils may only give you like 2in... im not an expert, thats just a guess. the V6 is lighter then the V8s... i would find out. But im in Altus Oklahoma, southwest Ok... and when i had the coils on i had aftermarket shocks so it rode fine... i put stock size shocks on and threw the old ones away... sorry... But let me know what you want to do.. im going to be putting them up on ebay here in a in a few days maybe... If you want to Give me your zip code and ill find out how much shipping will be...

Old 06-18-2008, 08:09 AM
i got 3/4 on mine man and with my ground effects... yeah she low. i can't pull all the way in at a parking spot otherwise it'll rip my front bumper cover off...

i gotta back in

air ride technologies has a kick but bag kit for our trucks. i had a friend get it for his truck (he was on the OTHER site that got shut down) think he paid around 2k for it total installed?

Old 06-18-2008, 12:55 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Yah my valence will clear a standard curb by about 1/4" so i dont have to worry about that yet. looks pretty sick just barely clearing the curb too

Old 06-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by polpilot
well seeing as you have the V6 the coils may only give you like 2in... im not an expert, thats just a guess. the V6 is lighter then the V8s... i would find out. But im in Altus Oklahoma, southwest Ok... and when i had the coils on i had aftermarket shocks so it rode fine... i put stock size shocks on and threw the old ones away... sorry... But let me know what you want to do.. im going to be putting them up on ebay here in a in a few days maybe... If you want to Give me your zip code and ill find out how much shipping will be...
its 36426. yea, guess that would leave me runnin the coils & spindles. coils, spindles & flip kit. plus some damn tires.

i got 3/4 on mine man and with my ground effects... yeah she low. i can't pull all the way in at a parking spot otherwise it'll rip my front bumper cover off...

i gotta back in

air ride technologies has a kick but bag kit for our trucks. i had a friend get it for his truck (he was on the OTHER site that got shut down) think he paid around 2k for it total installed?
nvr really liked any ground fx really, a nice expy valance, HD valance, STX valance or street scene has a cpl nice ones. wat r u runnin? i plan to eventually get a street scene or HD

Old 06-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Old 06-18-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by crash_lucky13
front doesnt look too bad. rest of it jus isnt my cup of tea. but props, i aint gone bash on ur truck cuz its still nice

Old 06-19-2008, 01:30 AM
no problem...hard to believe i'm a redneck from south louisiana ain't it lol...

don't worry, everyone's scared of the yellow ...... at first

Old 06-19-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by crash_lucky13
no problem...hard to believe i'm a redneck from south louisiana ain't it lol...

don't worry, everyone's scared of the yellow ...... at first
yea it is. i'm not worried bout the yellow, i like bright colors. lol

Old 06-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Hey just got back from UPS... The guy told me it would be about $40. he couldn't give me an exact price without your info... let me know if i can still help you out.

Old 06-21-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by polpilot
Hey just got back from UPS... The guy told me it would be about $40. he couldn't give me an exact price without your info... let me know if i can still help you out.
wat is that, like express or sumthin maybe? jw. but yea, i really wanna get em cuz thats a steal, but i got some other financial woes right now . lost my fone that i jus bought 2 wks ago :o gotta pay a ticket :o and a cpl bills. my zip is 36426 idk if i gave u that. but i shipped a 14lb amp USPS & it only cost me $27. how big/heavy is the package?

Old 06-21-2008, 02:30 PM
there 23 pounds for the both... and thats just an estament... he needed all your info to get a good quote. i dont think it will be that much

Quick Reply: Few drop questions