New Generation Iii Front Bumper Valance

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 02:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Generation Iii Front Bumper Valance

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO COST $90 TO SHIP?!!!!!

I want the new Street Scenes front bumper cover so bad I can taste it but I won't pay $90 to have it shipped to my door!!!!!!
That is rediculous. And Street Scenes won't bother to work with me on it. So, I'm not buying.

I hope Lance at Street Scenes reads this thread and re-thinks his Sales/shipping agenda. It sucks and there have to be some innovative ways to get around it. Street Scene ships FREE to it's distributor in OREGON and WASHINGTON. But, do you think those Distributors will pass that savings along to the customer?
NO!! They consider that their windfall. Whereas, if they were to pass the free shipping along to the customer, they could compete price wise with the catalogs prices: $289. But they want $379.

In times that are tight for money ... I think we all have to work together. Not be looking for additional profits on shipping charges that they didn't pay!!

Bill Voyles
Longview, WA

Old 01-03-2003, 09:17 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Anything that size costs a bundle to ship, no way around that. I shipped a front spoiler to someone and it cost me $62!! It was about 7 inches tall x 16 inches deep x 50? inches long. The worst part was that with the box and all it only weighed about 6 pounds. If they got it free, then I don't think they would be charging you for it. Most dealers barely make a profit off of their body parts once they sell them, which is why they have to charge for the shipping. They had to pay for it to begin with. I travel around the country, and had to wait until I was in SoCal to buy my bumper cover from them. NO WAY I was going to pay $100 to ship it to me. Just my theory on the subject.,,,,98

Old 01-22-2003, 11:05 PM
I shipped a lightning bumper cover Fedex ground for $ 26.00

Old 02-04-2003, 04:59 PM
I'm going to drive 60 miles for a brand new one still in the box, hehe (and that 60 miles is on the way home for a weekend, so not out any really)

Quick Reply: New Generation Iii Front Bumper Valance