Velocity audio

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2002, 12:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Velocity audio

Hello,

Have any of you ordered any thing from Velocity audio?
I was ithinking of ordering the thunderform with the mtx 4250d amp. thier prices are so low that I wasnt sure if I could trust this out fit. Also, how do you all like the thunder forms with the 8s?
Do they sound good? Hows the Bass?

THANK YOU ALL,

MIKEF

Old 01-13-2002, 12:05 PM
Mike,

I ordered a Thunderform from them last fall. I still don't have it. Ian with V.A. is the contact. Read their contract. I have asked for a refund. Not gonna happen. My last email from Ian was his rep had been at CES. Supposed to hear something this week.

My advise. Spend a few more bucks and deal with another supplier.

Don't use Velocity Audio.....

Old 01-14-2002, 04:32 PM
Thumbs down

Mike, I agree with Broken Boots. I'm in the same situation he is. I ordered my Thunderform from Velocity back on 11/29/01. Ian was also my contact. I cannot get them to respond to any emails whatsoever. I'm going to my local audio shop this afternoon to order one. Spend the extra money. Also, I spoke to MTX direct (they're here in Phoenix with me) and they said there is no shortage of product. They ship out withing 48 hours going 3 day service. DOWN WITH VELOCITY AUDIO!!!

Broken Boots, email me if you want to compare notes.

Thanks, Jeff

Old 01-14-2002, 07:46 PM
Kingpin,

I have no idea why V.A. is jerking us around. Ian will answer my E's but there is always some excuse. I even faxed a note to V.A. about the problems. Not a word back.

All we can do is get the word out that V.A. is a crock and hopefully others won't be taken and VA will go away.

Quick Reply: Velocity audio