2009-2014 F-150 Kicker Soundstage Upgrade! Full Kits! $450 shipped! Brand new OEM wit

Old 06-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009-2014 F-150 Kicker Soundstage Upgrade! Full Kits! $450 shipped! Brand new OEM wit

I am a forum sponsored vendor on here and several other sites. As the accessory department manager at Rogel Ford, I am here to offer the absolute best deals on these Kicker Upgrade systems for your truck AND any other part or accessory. Here is a link to my profile on F150forum.com so you can see I am a legit seller. http://www.f150forum.com/members/rogel-ford-205690/ . Also, here is my ebay profile. http://www.ebay.com/usr/rogelford2012 . I have a flawless feedback and customer satisfaction with these Kicker Upgrades.

In case you don't know what these are.. It is a full plug and play system upgrade manufactured by Kicker and certified by Ford. These are labeled with Ford OEM Part Numbers, so if there is any warranty issue with the products themselves or with your trucks electronics in general, this kit will not void any of them. Any aftermarket components that are installed that are not Ford Certified can and probably will void your warranty. Everything is included for the install and shipped for free in the continental US.

I have kits available for all F-150's from 09-2014. This kit is not designed to plug and play for trucks with the factory Sony System, BUT I have many customers that have made it work. Give me a call and I will explain how. 601-892-FORD (3673).

All of my kits are $450 shipped. My inventory fluctuates so I may be out of stock on certain kits for a week or two, but if you call and I do not have it at that time, I will put your name and number on my list to call when I get more in stock.

Old 06-18-2015, 03:41 AM
Anyone purchase on of these? The speakers look wimpy but the sub and plug and play of the rest looks interesting.

Old 06-18-2015, 08:57 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by JohnnyCashAK
Anyone purchase on of these? The speakers look wimpy but the sub and plug and play of the rest looks interesting.
Nothing wimpy about this system. You couldn't match the performance or sound quality for twice the money. I've sold over 1000 of these kits and never had a complaint with any aspect of it.

Old 06-18-2015, 01:46 PM
I ran the consumer version of these speakers in my Super Duty with a 4 channel 300watt Amp. They worked very well. There were obvious limits with the acoustics in the truck and running Dyamat in the door really helped. Many modern aftermarket speakers have improved quality and don't have massive magnet on the back of them.

I have the Sony System in my 2014, so I will be looking to the other Kicker kits for an upgrade that are plug and play.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:53 PM
I am very interested in this kit. I have a 2011 F150 XLT 4x4 Supercab with the base sound system. Will this kit go right in? Where does the sub mount? Also, do you have any installation instructions you can share? I would like to review them if possible before I make my decision. I'm not really a Kicker fan but It seems like a good kit for the price and anything has got to be better than what came from the factory in this thing!

Old 06-18-2015, 10:10 PM
The sub goes under the rear seat on the driver's side in the Supercab. Not hard at all to install, took me about six hours total working on it off and on in 10-15 degree January weather with cold fingers...

Old 06-19-2015, 08:01 AM
Thanks, MMCDude. What are your thoughts on the overall sound quality of the system?

Rogel Ford, it looks like I have located the install instructions online through another forum. One last question, can you confirm that this system will work with a Sync equipped vehicle? Mine does have Sync, just no screen, only the base dash, I guess.

I am planning to install my Alpine INE-W927HD that I had in my previous vehicle as well. I still need to get all of the ancillary equipment for that install though. I'm not sure how that system will affect the Sync but I suspect that it will render it useless which quite frankly, suits me just fine. The Alpine does basically everything that the Sync does except better and more reliably.

Old 06-19-2015, 10:48 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Lord Helmet
I am very interested in this kit. I have a 2011 F150 XLT 4x4 Supercab with the base sound system. Will this kit go right in? Where does the sub mount? Also, do you have any installation instructions you can share? I would like to review them if possible before I make my decision. I'm not really a Kicker fan but It seems like a good kit for the price and anything has got to be better than what came from the factory in this thing!
email me and I will send you the PDF file for the install instructions. brogel81@gmail.com

Old 06-20-2015, 05:37 PM
Any chance I can get this kit without the door speakers? I'm running Alpine SPS-517's in the back and SPS-610C's in the front, and don't need to replace those, but I do like the look and simplicity of everything else.
Let me know.

Old 06-20-2015, 07:48 PM
Former Sponsor
So you're running base line Type S coaxials with no 4 channel?

Old 06-20-2015, 08:49 PM
I just installed them to replace two blown out OEM speakers and dampened all the doors. 4 channel is next and I'm looking at options. I was considering the Alpine MRV-V500 5 channel amp and a good LOC like the LC7i, and adding a small sub to my mix, and then I saw your ad.
Like I said, I'm looking at options.

Old 06-20-2015, 10:51 PM
Former Sponsor
Here's what I can offer you.. I'm so confident in this Kicker upgrade that if you buy the kit and you're not THOROUGHLY impressed with it, regardless of the sweet deal I sell it for, then I will refund your money and pay return shipping. I have sold over 1,000 of these kits. How many customers were not impressed with the full setup? Zero.

Old 06-20-2015, 11:58 PM
... but I don't need the door speakers.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:11 AM
Former Sponsor
If all you have are unamplified type S Alpines, yes you do..

Old 06-21-2015, 12:21 AM
Is the DSP in this kit not putting out 184w RMS? Pretty sure that would be enough to power a set of Type S's. Eh, maybe I can sell the speakers that come with this kit to someone else on the forum. If I had to buy the whole kit just to get the parts I actually want, that's just how it is.

Question though: why does the sub box above look different from the one in your other post? Does this kit come with that one, or this one?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2009-2014 F-150 Kicker Soundstage Upgrade! Full Kits! $450 shipped! Brand new OEM wit