Rear door speakers

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rear door speakers

Can anyone tell me how to get to my speakers in the back doors of my 2004 Four door F150? The front ones i know you can just remove the speaker grille but i cant figure out to remove them in the back doors. Any help will be appreciated.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:32 PM
im pretty sure you just have to remove two bolts at the bottom of the door panel and remove this little tab behind your handle pull , and there will be two more bolts behind it, and then just pry up the part that has the power window switch (if you have power windows) it is held on by a couple clips and there is one bolt inside there to remove then unplug your switch... then the whole door panel should just come off, but pull up not out on it... try using the search function someone has a step by step of how to do this im sure... if i missed something feel free to correct me somebody

Old 02-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by t's150
im pretty sure you just have to remove two bolts at the bottom of the door panel and remove this little tab behind your handle pull , and there will be two more bolts behind it, and then just pry up the part that has the power window switch (if you have power windows) it is held on by a couple clips and there is one bolt inside there to remove then unplug your switch... then the whole door panel should just come off, but pull up not out on it... try using the search function someone has a step by step of how to do this im sure... if i missed something feel free to correct me somebody
Thanks that helps a lot I've always had an F150 but the way the new doors are set up confused me. Thanks for the help it'll make it a lot easier now.

Quick Reply: Rear door speakers