Saleen Sub enclosure

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 02:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey there i got this sub setup and it works awesome! BUT ive noticed that the rear speakers have almost no highs at all. they sound like they are woofers only and not very loud ones at that. the people in the back cant barely hear any music only bass. now the fronts i happened to get a set from a truck with the audiophile stereo and they made a huge difference from the stockers. they have some resistors or capacitors or something in the wiring to the speakers built onto the speakers, and they have actual tweeters as well. now i dont remember the rears sounding soo horrible before i put the sub in but i put the sub and the new front speakers at the same time.. maybe the stockers just sounded that bad? i just wanna know if anyone else has sat in their backseat lately and noticed this. o and because of this i have mine at about 70/30 fader as well

Old 10-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by atthelake27
Does anyone know if a JL w3 would fit into this box? Im thinking my JL will sound better than the RF. Never been a fan of the RF subs. Or does anyone have any experience with the stealthbox and this box? I was gonna buy a new stealthbox but they are so expensive.
Yes the JL W3 will work with this box even though when it comes to depth its off by 1/16th of an inch

Old 01-30-2011, 11:23 AM
hey I am attempting to install this today, does anyone have any instructions of how they connected it to the fuse box? I am not sure if I have all the parts. I have a red wire and a black wire coming off the harness with all the other clips for others parts which I know.

And I also have a red and yellow wire connected together with the yellow wire having a fuse holder and fuse in the middle. Am I missing anything? How do I hook that up to the fusebox?

Thanks guys

Quick Reply: Saleen Sub enclosure