Where can I get a good pre-fabbed box? Mine is crap

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where can I get a good pre-fabbed box? Mine is crap

2005 S.crew
I have a custom box made, by a company I can't even remember. I got it a year ago. It houses a 10" upward firing. With no seat lift I have killed speakers 4 times from bottoming out on the seat.

Where can I get a good dual sub box? My next question is do I need a seat lift with the bobxes from Supercrew sound? They look awfully close to the floor. I am not against a floor lift, just need to know ahead of time if I need to get one. I know it will let me run better speakers for more movement, but is it necessary?

Please help
I build rockcrawlers and they never have stereos, so I suck at audio equipment.

Old 02-22-2007, 04:47 PM
i have a supercrew sound box right now (selling it and my subs in classifides) and no seat lift...its great and looks great
good quality too.

Old 02-22-2007, 05:40 PM
I have a musicmoose audio box..

Looks fantastic.Some have issues with the subs hitting the floor. I have my gains turned real low, so I haven't hit that issue yet, but imagine I will. Apparently easy to fix with an electric router..

Old 02-22-2007, 09:40 PM
Lot's of nice stuff on ebay for pretty darn good prices if you ask me. I have heard lots of isues with the musicmoose though, not worth the potential trouble if you can avoid it right? I went with Q-Logic but mine is only a single 10" but looks like it was made by Ford, very nice clean factory look.

Quick Reply: Where can I get a good pre-fabbed box? Mine is crap