Seat Lift

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat Lift

I would like to see some pics of the seat lift everyone is installing. I am curious how the back of the seat fits after the lift is installed. Does it make it sit any different and is it still as safe as it was OEM??? Don't really want to do it if i cant get the carseats in and safe!!!!

Old 07-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by ShizzleNizzle
I would like to see some pics of the seat lift everyone is installing. I am curious how the back of the seat fits after the lift is installed. Does it make it sit any different and is it still as safe as it was OEM??? Don't really want to do it if i cant get the carseats in and safe!!!!
The seat lift only raises the seat bottom. The seat back stays in place. The latch system works fine. Trust me, I have a 22 month old and there would be no way in hell I'd put him back there if I didn't feel it was safe. The latch hooks are sunken in the seat crack a little more though.

There are some pics in my gallery, not sure if they are what you are looking for.

Old 07-18-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by brypink2
The seat lift only raises the seat bottom. The seat back stays in place. The latch system works fine. Trust me, I have a 22 month old and there would be no way in hell I'd put him back there if I didn't feel it was safe. The latch hooks are sunken in the seat crack a little more though.

There are some pics in my gallery, not sure if they are what you are looking for.

I second Bryan's comments. My little one just turned 2 in May and I checked out everything before committing to the seat lift as his safety was first and foremost. But, I feel it does nothing to hurt the safety and it puts him a bit higher in the back seat so he can see out a little better.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Thanks for all the help!!!!

Quick Reply: Seat Lift