Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bry, would you provide your ext box measurements? i am trying to lay mine out and can not figure how you managed to keep the bottom flat all the way across. what was the mounting depth of the si mags? when i use the middle hump for the bases of design i am only getting about 6.75" total where the sub would go.

Old 07-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by ufscrew
bry, would you provide your ext box measurements? i am trying to lay mine out and can not figure how you managed to keep the bottom flat all the way across. what was the mounting depth of the si mags? when i use the middle hump for the bases of design i am only getting about 6.75" total where the sub would go.
9" up front, 6" in the back and 18" deep. The MAG has exactly 6.75" of mounting depth. This is why I had to cout out holes in the top and put the 1/2" squares on it...it allowed for clearance. I have anywhere from 3/4" to a 1/2" of clearance and at least 1" diameter around the magnet. So far so good.

Old 07-09-2006, 10:22 PM
bry will you build be a box

Old 07-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by styxnpicks
bry will you build be a box
****!

Old 07-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Brypink2, can you take pics of how you lifted your rear seat? I am looking at a custom setup, but can't figure out how my seats are gonna lift without taking them apart. Something I don't want to do until I know how they do it.
Does the backrest go up as well? I would imagine there would be some issues with the seat belts and brackets if not.

Thanks, I like the dual sub setup, how much clearance is between the floor and subs?

Old 07-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Bryan,

How much volume do you think you have per sub? Also, since you have been thru several very nice sub setups, how does this one compare to them. The Treos and the W7 for example.

Old 07-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by SouthernCrew
Brypink2, can you take pics of how you lifted your rear seat? I am looking at a custom setup, but can't figure out how my seats are gonna lift without taking them apart. Something I don't want to do until I know how they do it.
Does the backrest go up as well? I would imagine there would be some issues with the seat belts and brackets if not.

Thanks, I like the dual sub setup, how much clearance is between the floor and subs?
I got the seat lift from this company: www.lmiwelding.com

It raise the seat bottom only. Only issue is the child seat clip on is a little lower in the seat, but still very usable.

Old 07-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by dconder
Bryan,

How much volume do you think you have per sub? Also, since you have been thru several very nice sub setups, how does this one compare to them. The Treos and the W7 for example.
Net box volume is 2.2 ft^3...so, about 1.1 ft^3 per sub. I want to try to fab a center bracket that will eliminate the stock center bracket (going to the floor) and taking up all the space where the cut out is for the box. I just need it to bolt on the back seat bar and come up to and provide the bar ends for the seats. I'm then gonna build a box just like this one except for the cut out for center bracket. The seat can rest on the box, but won't slide around because it will be bolted to the back (by the seat bar and have the bar ends for the seat).

This set-up sounds 10 times better than any previous set-up. Hands down. If I can fab that center bracket and not have a cut out in the box, I think it will sound even better.

Old 07-13-2006, 03:58 AM
damn good lookin setup. Must be killer with the Zapcos back there. Freeing up the space i nthe middle would be a nice improvement as well. you don't have any depth issues mounting the powerlines in the front doors either? I havn't seen specs on them but they look deep.

Old 07-13-2006, 04:18 AM
lose the back seat *****

Old 07-13-2006, 12:01 PM
lose the back seat *****
Build your ****!!!

Old 07-13-2006, 12:03 PM
dpn't make me break my foot off in your *** now

Old 07-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by bubba joe
damn good lookin setup. Must be killer with the Zapcos back there. Freeing up the space i nthe middle would be a nice improvement as well. you don't have any depth issues mounting the powerlines in the front doors either? I havn't seen specs on them but they look deep.
Actually, I still have my Morels in right now. FedEx lost my PowerLines...those ****S!!!! I have to wait get another pair from Germany. The CAL27 is the only tweeter from Rainbow I haven't heard yet and I can't wait. I don't think I'll have a problem with them. It will be a tight fit, but I should be ok.

Old 07-13-2006, 12:13 PM
take a few pics of the install of those gus if ya don't mind. Those things just looks mean and can take some power.

Old 07-13-2006, 12:50 PM
dpn't make me break my foot off in your *** now
I'm not worried...you're too damned lazy to do that too!

Quick Reply: Pics