2001 F-150 System/Speaker Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 08:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 F-150 System/Speaker Suggestions

Everyone,

This is my first post, so I apologize for asking such a newb question, but regardless, I wanted to ask if any of you had suggestions or recommendations in what I could do to upgrade my sound system and speakers in my truck. I drive a 2001 F-150 with an extended cab and wanted to know what would be a good system to put in, as well as a good place to purchase this from. I'd appreciate any feedback, and if this post has already been posted, any links would be welcomed as well. Thanks guys.

Old 06-27-2006, 09:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! There's an old saying that the only stupid questions are the ones you DON'T ask. So, fear not being a newbie. We all are/were at some point. A little idea of what it is you are wanting from your system would be a big help in getting people to make suggestions and recommendations to you. Are you wanting to add amps now or at some point? Subs? Do you want something for really critical listening or do you not put your audio enjoyment at that level? We're all different in what we want, so give us an idea. Also, a must is your budget. Then, stand back and watch out, because regardless of what you are looking for in your system, people recommend what they know and have experience with. To some, simple 5x7 coaxial speakers with a head unit are the "Holy Grail". To others, multiple amps and speakers of the high end variety are the thing. So, suggestions will be all over the board because what is good to one person is very average to another. Your job will be to decide because after all, you are the one who has to listen to what you ultimately get.

Quick Reply: 2001 F-150 System/Speaker Suggestions