MTX T-Form Subwoofer Box just installed

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MTX T-Form Subwoofer Box just installed

Last night I just installed an MTX ThunderForm Box (built in Amp) in my F150 Super Cab '06 and am extremely pleased! I can not believe how hard this box hits! I did a lot of research and debating between the JL Stealthbox and MTX and decided to go with MTX.

My main reason for this post was to help anybody else doing research on an MTX T-form sub; when I was looking I had a hard time finding info.

Old 06-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Best luck with it. May I ask where you got it from and what you paid?

I see them on ebay. Would you recommend one from there? Could you be getting a second or a knock-off?

Old 06-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Xterrable
Best luck with it. May I ask where you got it from and what you paid?

I see them on ebay. Would you recommend one from there? Could you be getting a second or a knock-off?
In the end I bought it from Crutchfield. Initially I special ordered it ($499) from Circuit City for (was told at most a week). After 2 weeks I called Crutchfield ($549) and had it in 2 days. Crutchfield is a little bit more pricy, but their Service Dept makes up for it; very nice and extremely knowledgeable.

I don't think you would be getting a knock off on ebay - just make sure the seller actually has it in stock or you may end up waiting several weeks to get it.

Quick Reply: MTX T-Form Subwoofer Box just installed