Pro Box rocks Q's

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pro Box rocks Q's

Can anybody tell me about these Pro Box under seat enclosures. The pro box web-site is about as obscure as a site can get. Not so much as a price. Loaded-unloaded, or what? Dealers or direct order?

Old 04-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Pro Box enclosures are quite nice, from what I hear. They come unloaded, and a Rhino Liner type of coating on the box. They claim that a Pro Box, loaded with 1 10" sub, will out perform most 12" enclosures. I do not know if that is true or not, but who knows!? They are priced around $115-$130 range, if I remember correctly. They have a very helpful staff, based of the guy I talked to about a year ago, when the '04+ F150 box dropped on the market. Hope this helps!

Old 04-02-2006, 08:34 PM
Pro Box enclosures are quite nice, from what I hear. They come unloaded, and a Rhino Liner type of coating on the box. They claim that a Pro Box, loaded with 1 10" sub, will out perform most 12" enclosures. I do not know if that is true or not, but who knows!? They are priced around $115-$130 range, if I remember correctly. They have a very helpful staff, based of the guy I talked to about a year ago, when the '04+ F150 box dropped on the market. Hope this helps.. let me know if there is anything else you need!

Old 04-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Well I was interested in the Pro Box until I found the music moose boxes. Music Moose is more of what I'm looking for--not knowing [then] the Pro box wasn't carpeted.

Appreciate the help though.

Old 04-02-2006, 10:10 PM
rusty, i have a supercrew sound box with 2 10s if you are interested. email me at td1lb@comcast.net

Old 04-03-2006, 01:14 AM
I have your e-mail address saved 03 HDS. I appreciate the offer.

If I can get away with bass satisfaction using the one driver box, I'd rather do that and not have to move the jack. If not, then I'll probably be headed in the direction of the double box.

See, my problem is, I have know way of listening to what this would sound like (either one, single or double) before I make a purchase. I dunno anybody that has an F-150 and certainly nobody that listens to the metal genre like I do, which is generally very loud, like it's meant to be played, but not with hip hop type bass emitting. Thus far it's all been a guessing game for me trying to figure this stuff out. Ah.... well, I'll get there.

Quick Reply: Pro Box rocks Q's