Box for 2 12s that will fit 12w6v2s?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Box for 2 12s that will fit 12w6v2s?

I recently purchased the LMI seat lift for my 04 supercrew to get my back seat up a bit higher. My question is (short of me building a box) is there anyone out there that sells a box that will accomodate two 12W6V2s that will fit under my rear seat with the lift? I remember topedgeonline had a box that would fit two of the JL12W6V2s downfiring that required the 2 1/2 seat lift.... But when i called to order one, they weren't carrying them anymore

Any help is appreciated!!

Old 03-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 7586
I recently purchased the LMI seat lift for my 04 supercrew to get my back seat up a bit higher. My question is (short of me building a box) is there anyone out there that sells a box that will accomodate two 12W6V2s that will fit under my rear seat with the lift? I remember topedgeonline had a box that would fit two of the JL12W6V2s downfiring that required the 2 1/2 seat lift.... But when i called to order one, they weren't carrying them anymore

Any help is appreciated!!
I don't think there is a prefab box available. You would have to build your own. I started an under the seat box for dual 12's (w/ the seat lift), but dumped the project when I came up with the idea of the dual 10W7's box instead.

IIRC, I don't think I was not gonna be able to get the 12W6v2's to fit down firing and opted to use Treo SSi12's instead. They have a shallower mounting depth. I also know they won't fit foward facing either, or I would have dual 12W7's instead of dual 10W7's now.

Again, best bet is to build your own box. It's not that hard, especially for a sealed enclosure.

Quick Reply: Box for 2 12s that will fit 12w6v2s?