StealthBox

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would run rear speakers, but I was contiplating not amplifing them. Saves me money, saves space (small amp foot print), and I have had only front components before and didn't mind not having rear fill.

Only difference is that the truck is a four door, so now I would have to deal with rear passangers.

I like the 5 channel amp that JL has, 75x2 up front, 25x2 in the rear, and 250 to the sub. That's perfect, but with that amp putting 25x2 to the rear, why not just not use the amp. Following me??

Old 05-18-2005, 01:14 PM
on another note, I'm definetally running seperates up front, the front doors are perfect with the mid hole and the tweeter hole up top. Couldn't be any easier of an install.

3 day backorder on stealth boxes right now. Must be making some fresh ones :^)

Oh and I figured out what I 'm going to do on the front of it. I'm going to order a long thin panel of brushed aluminum, just like the JL amps. And then space out "JL AUDIO" with some black vinyl on it. So it pretty much will much the amps, and match the interior at the same time. And since I have a vinyl cutter that I have ***'idly figured out, the letters will be free. Monster Garage FREEBIE. I think that will look pretty sweet.

Old 05-18-2005, 01:28 PM
Very nice...take pics..that should be really trick. I've got the 4 door Screw too...an 04 and have my amps mounted behind the rear seats...i'll take some pics.

Quick Reply: StealthBox