UNloaded Thunderform

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2001, 09:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question UNloaded Thunderform

Does anyone know where I can get an unloaded MTX Thunderform box for my reg-cab F150? I've got two tens in Q Logic boxes, but it is taking up all of my leg room. Also, will Rockford Fosgate DVC HX2's fit in a thunderform box? I had to widen the hole in the Q logics to get them to fit. The magnet on them are huge. Any help is appreciated!

------------------
1997 Ford F-150
4.2 L V-6
Thrush Turbo Tube catback exhaust
K&N Air Filter
Window Tint
Pioneer 7000R CD player
2 Rockford Fosgate DVC HX2 10's
Rockford Fosgate 500a Amp
Lund bug shield
Vent Shade Vent Visors
GTS headlight blackouts
Bedliner
Chrome Toolbox
3" Body Lift
Lift Lips
305/70R16 ProComp Muds
16x10 Eagle 589
Chrome Westin Nerf Bars
4.10 Precision Gears
Custom Key racing stripes down both sides thanx to some a**hole in the HS Parking lot.
My WebPage

Old 03-28-2001, 12:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I couldn't tell ya about the unloaded thunderform for the reg cab. I have it in my scab and I love it. What I was told that does apply is that the tunderform boxes are designed with mtx speakers in mind. Point being, other subs will occupy a different volume in the box and thus alter the sound quality. Perhaps you might want to sell what you have and go that way, your call

------------------
2000 4.2 Supercab XLT
What I've done: K&N filter, Magna flow custom exaust (From where cat's join, 3"in, two 2.5" out the rear), Michelin LTX M/S 265/75/16's, MTX Thunderform custom box with two 6000 series 8" subwoofers and Mtx 120 amp.
Plans: Lund hood deflector, superchip, Poweraid, Xenon sport Flares, (custom ram-air idea?)

Quick Reply: UNloaded Thunderform