Southeast AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN

2002 Harley F150...Must Sell...posting for a friend

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 10:41 AM
OKI
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 Harley F150...Must Sell...posting for a friend

This is the link to my buddies truck that he must sell. I have seen the truck in person many times and it is immaculate!!!! He sells car cleaning products and this truck is always super clean everywhere....engine, interior, exterior...you name it.

If you need more info contact me or you can contact "Chris" using the link below. Call him Dillon and just say that oki "O-Key" sent ya.

my email is oki916@aol.com or of course just reply to this post

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/1135652181.html

Last edited by OKI; 05-02-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:47 AM
That truck looks clean but i think the mods are going to hurt the sale just because its not original and it needs a specific person looking for those specific mods. and that price for the mileage might hurt it too? My .02

Old 05-02-2009, 11:24 AM
OKI
Originally Posted by Screw-Me-05
That truck looks clean but i think the mods are going to hurt the sale just because its not original and it needs a specific person looking for those specific mods. and that price for the mileage might hurt it too? My .02
Yea...it depends on what your looking for. The mods on it are very common for those of us who have these trucks, as the Lightning puts down a lil more power stock than the Harley truck does. The truck has never seen the track and I know he takes real good care of it. (of course he has gotten on her from time to time...not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes)

I am sure he has all the stock parts as well and if not...I have plenty laying around from my 03 Harley Davidson and others you can find all the time for sale on the cheap. From the sales that I see all the time, putting the truck back to all stock can actually bring the price of the truck up.

If anyone is interested, please forward the info to them for me. Thanks

Old 05-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow she looks nice. The price is high for the mileage. If I had the money I'd seriously look into it. Sadly I cannot

Quick Reply: 2002 Harley F150...Must Sell...posting for a friend