South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Attention Texans, Would You Like To Meet OGTerror, His Wife And Truck In Person?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 01:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attention Texans, Would You Like To Meet OGTerror, His Wife And Truck In Person?

Carole, My wife, and I are Planning a Trip to Texas in June. We don't know the exact date yet but I'll be updating ya'll on the exact date and time.

It will be sometime in June so ya'll have plenty of time to organize a meet and greet so I can join you guys.

I would like for this to be the highlight of the trip. http://www.truckmodcentral.com/forum...6&postcount=30
So maybe one of you can organize something there.

Old 05-15-2010, 11:36 AM
Im pretty sure if you make it to the San antonio area we can hit up some mud

Old 05-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Jordanp252
Im pretty sure if you make it to the San antonio area we can hit up some mud
Wow, I was starting to feel not welcomed in Texas, thought I would have to change my traveling further south.

Yeah, the burger joint where I'll be trying that extremely hot burger is in San Antonio. Members of the other forum will join me there then we can go and have some fun at the dunes and maybe some mud. I'll keep you posted and coordinate you with the other members.

Last edited by OGTerror; 05-16-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:55 AM
After receiving a couple of PMs asking "What is so special about meeting you and your 'truck';.....who the hell do you think you are......." I've re-read my post several times and I think I can see how some, if not all of you would take offense at my thread. So, I'd like to apologies to all the members in here, Texans and non Texans, sorry if I came across too strong with my post about doing a meet and greet in Texas. Please know that I am a nobody, just a humble guy and no there is nothing special about meeting me. Just thought that it would be nice, since we're visiting my wife's family members in Dallas, Colleyville to be exact, we could zig zag here and there before and/or after our prime destination and stop and say, at least hello to each other.

Once again sorry if some of you took offense at my post, it was never my intention to portray myself as being "someone special".

Respectfully,

Leonardo

Last edited by OGTerror; 05-16-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:24 AM
LEO. really????

dont apologize.. if they dont wanna meet up, oh well..

i have had great meets along my travels. in jan i meet 4 guys from this and other forums just driving from vegas to Red BluffCa and back.

when i get back, you better know i will be in LA to meet back up with you, Che, dan, fordfanatic and the rest of the crew that know that when someone from the forum is in town or driving by, then should meet up..

some people make me laugh.. i guess me a Cherokee shouldnt meet up when he gets to afghanastan... that would just make it seem like i or he are special.. LOL idiots...

see ya later LEO

Old 05-16-2010, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by mixedbreed
LEO. really????

dont apologize.. if they dont wanna meet up, oh well..

i have had great meets along my travels. in jan i meet 4 guys from this and other forums just driving from vegas to Red BluffCa and back.

when i get back, you better know i will be in LA to meet back up with you, Che, dan, fordfanatic and the rest of the crew that know that when someone from the forum is in town or driving by, then should meet up..

some people make me laugh.. i guess me a Cherokee shouldnt meet up when he gets to afghanastan... that would just make it seem like i or he are special.. LOL idiots...

see ya later LEO

You know, you right, I AM SPECIAL, I am so special I can even say my ABC and count to 10.

Nah man, it's okay, it is difficult to post in here without having to apologize on every sentence one posts. This is a very serious site so I can understand why most would be so up tight. Glad other places do exist where we don't have to worry about measuring every word we post. It is my choice to post here so having to say I'm sorry for every sentence I post has become second nature to me.

Take care don't get shot, and come home safe. Remember we also have arms waiting for you, but they are ready to hug you.

Old 05-16-2010, 12:40 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Give your thread some time to develop, man.

Difficult to post here?

Texas is a LARGE state, where are you going to visit?

Old 05-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth
Give your thread some time to develop, man.

Difficult to post here without having to apologize on every sentence?

Texas is a LARGE state, where are you going to visit?
^^^ confusion cleared.

No worries man, I found the 2 pms I receive yesterday and this morning somewhat comical but at the same time I didn't want to hurt anybodies feelings. BTW the PM were serious PMs, they certainly weren't trying to be funny, for which reason I found it very important to apologies.

As I mentioned b4 our destination is Dallas, Colleyville to be exact but we will zig zag here and there before and/or after our prime destination and do 3 or 4 meet and greet at various cities.

Old 05-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Leo, I have at least 2 trips and possibly 3 where I will be out of town in June, but if I am here when you are, I would like to meet you.

I work about 30 minutes South of Colleyville, so if nothing else, might be able to meet for lunch. Just all depends on the schedule. When you know more about the dates, post them up or send me a PM.

Old 05-16-2010, 01:10 PM
leo honestly shut up there is no way in hell you should apologize to anyone because you havent done anything wrong!

Old 05-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Bluejay
Leo, I have at least 2 trips and possibly 3 where I will be out of town in June, but if I am here when you are, I would like to meet you.

I work about 30 minutes South of Colleyville, so if nothing else, might be able to meet for lunch. Just all depends on the schedule. When you know more about the dates, post them up or send me a PM.
See, now you gonna make me feel special.

Na, Jk JK, but yeah there are other member who also live in Dallas and will pick a spot to do a meet and greet, I'll keep you posted on the date, time and exact place.

I can also work around you schedule to do a solo meet and greet.

Old 05-16-2010, 02:01 PM
This is freaking retarded! If people cant tell when someone is trying to be friendly and wants to meet other members then they should avoid the thread and shut the hell up! Leo I'm glad that even though you've had your share of problems on this site you have chosen to remain an active member! I met you here and because of this site I got to meet a true friend! There are very few people I consider friends and I am honored to call you one of them! Not everyone I know will ever get me to help them for 3 hours on the side of packed freeway, but with you I didnt have to think about it twice! You and Dave are awesome friends bro! Wish I had a chance to go down there myself! Some day I'll chill with Stealth and the gang!

Old 05-16-2010, 02:17 PM
Once again I will be down to meet up with you. I probably wont be able to make it to san antonio. But once you get your itinerary a little more planned post it up and I will see what will work.

Old 05-16-2010, 02:45 PM
What is so spectacular about meeting OGTerror... Not much really, oh wait, how about meeting a really nice guy and his even nicer wife, getting to check out his pretty bad **** truck and just having fun/getting out of the house...

I thought only the Tundra guys went down the road of the idiot...

Last edited by camstng66; 05-16-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Actually, I'm just looking forward to meeting his wife. I'm curious to meet a woman that can put up with the goof off!

Quick Reply: Attention Texans, Would You Like To Meet OGTerror, His Wife And Truck In Person?