South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Attention Texans, Would You Like To Meet OGTerror, His Wife And Truck In Person?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 02:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by OGTerror
^^^ confusion cleared.

No worries man, I found the 2 pms I receive yesterday and this morning somewhat comical but at the same time I didn't want to hurt anybodies feelings. BTW the PM were serious PMs, they certainly weren't trying to be funny, for which reason I found it very important to apologies.

As I mentioned b4 our destination is Dallas, Colleyville to be exact but we will zig zag here and there before and/or after our prime destination and do 3 or 4 meet and greet at various cities.
Honestly man, I wouldn't read anything into those PM's.

I'd like to meet up too, plus there are lots of members from the DFW area, and we're all used to driving (BIG state lol) so meeting shouldn't be a big deal once it's set up.

Just don't leave us F150onliners out of the loop!

Old 05-16-2010, 03:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bluejay
Actually, I'm just looking forward to meeting his wife. I'm curious to meet a woman that can put up with the goof off!
You hit the nail right on the head, she is certainly a darling to put up with me. I keep telling her she has low self steam cause she married me. But she just gives me "the look".

A couple of weeks ago when I fainted and was admitted in the hospital for 4 days, she stayed by my side the entire time slept in the chair the 4 nights. She is certainly an from up above.

Last edited by OGTerror; 05-16-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth
Honestly man, I wouldn't read anything into those PM's.

I'd like to meet up too, plus there are lots of members from the DFW area, and we're all used to driving (BIG state lol) so meeting shouldn't be a big deal once it's set up.

Just don't leave us F150onliners out of the loop!
Definitely looking forward to meet as many people as possible will be awesome.

Old 05-16-2010, 04:10 PM
And think of the bright side. Now we can just trade trucks instead of having to ship them across the country. When you stop by i can toss you my keys and the deal will be done. Ill even give it to you with a full tank of gas.

Old 05-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Yeah just don't forget to leave your wallet with a hundred thousand dollar in it.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:24 PM
haha, i laughed when i read that post. Leo = hilarious. People need to lighten up if they get offended by stuff like that. Ive read much worse...

but yeah, keep us updated on this itinerary. Id love to see this beastly f150 in person!

Old 05-16-2010, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by bconnaway
haha, i laughed when i read that post. Leo = hilarious. People need to lighten up if they get offended by stuff like that. Ive read much worse...

but yeah, keep us updated on this itinerary. Id love to see this beastly f150 in person!
Yeah I found it funny too, I thought of them as just 2 young punks who don't get much attention at home and figured they were probably the only ones in their litter born without a tail (lol they know who they are). But then again I said to myself well may people really feel offended that I kind of sound arrogant but no man, that is not my style.
As I said b4, my worth consist not on what I have but who I am, what I am will show in what I do. Read more: @ http://www.truckmodcentral.com/forum...ead.php?t=2711

I will certainly keep ya'll posted in the next week or so.

Last edited by OGTerror; 05-17-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:32 AM
if you make it any where new houston let me know. id be down for a meet.

if you are looking for some serious off roading, general sams in hunstville would be a good test for your truck

Old 05-17-2010, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by MmmBuckles
if you make it any where new houston let me know. id be down for a meet.

if you are looking for some serious off roading, general sams in hunstville would be a good test for your truck
I'll make sure I stop by when I come down from Dallas on my way to San Antonio.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:53 AM
Maybe if you Texas guys are lucky you can get him to put holes in your truck too!!!
Rumor has it there isn't any more room for holes in his and he might be looking for something to drill!!!
I don't know OG personally and I'll admit at first I thought his posts were kinda arrogant, but after following his stuff on here I'd like to meet him too. I must confess I look for his truck all the time on the 91 Frwy just so I can give him a wave.
And I call B/S OG is special!

Old 05-17-2010, 02:13 AM
Originally Posted by jgger
Maybe if you Texas guys are lucky you can get him to put holes in your truck too!!!
Rumor has it there isn't any more room for holes in his and he might be looking for something to drill!!!
I don't know OG personally and I'll admit at first I thought his posts were kinda arrogant, but after following his stuff on here I'd like to meet him too. I must confess I look for his truck all the time on the 91 Frwy just so I can give him a wave.
And I call B/S OG is special!
Hmmm .... Well thank you Jgger your nice comment has certainly made my day, I will definitely have a good night sleep tonight.

As for you expecting to see my truck on the 91, I think you'll have a better chance if you just show up at my house one day and say hello. You practically right around the corner from me, my doors are always open for anyone who would like to come visit, mi casa es su casa.
Lemme know when you have a chance we can grab a bite to eat or something.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the invite, maybe one of these days. Between work- a 6year old grand daughter and Boy Scouts I don't even have time to wash my truck! ha ha
But I'll catch up with you one of these days.
Have a good time in Texas and don't forget your drill!!!!

Old 05-17-2010, 02:26 AM
Thankz, I'll make sure to go well prepared. "Aarrrgghh"

Last edited by OGTerror; 05-17-2010 at 08:55 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:16 AM
My local offroad forum had one of out meets there at Chunkys a few months back and one guy tried the challenge. He took one bite and quit. Pretty weak attempt actually. Good luck. There are several offroad parks close to San Antonio but I thnk the trails would be a little to tight of a squeeze for your rig.

Old 05-17-2010, 08:24 AM
People travel all over the world to meet me. They should feel honored if I ever set foot in their state.

Quick Reply: Attention Texans, Would You Like To Meet OGTerror, His Wife And Truck In Person?