South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Kellers Drive in Meet..Dallas...Saturday..9/15/07

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 09:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome get together! It was fun and needs to happen again

Old 09-15-2007, 09:58 PM
yeah itr was cool meeting everyone! Even though I was an hour late! I was stuck watching UCf almost beat Texas. It was great finally putting a face to the names and posts I see every day on here. I hope we can do this again sometime. Ktexas probably isnt home yet but when he gets home hopefully he can post the pictures up. Thanks for coming everyone! We need to make this a monthly event.

Last edited by Daveg99; 09-15-2007 at 10:05 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by ktexas
Who is bringing a wife or g/f? Also I have a Street Scenes grille I'm trying to sell anyone want me to bring it along?
KTEXAS brought his 22yr old wife...not sure which was hotter...his wife, or RollingRocks stereo/dvd/nav/system. They were both pretty sweet. Not being a perv, but they were both pretty sweet. Did I already say that? Anywho, both had nice toys

Oh Yeah! DAVE WAS LATE!!! Is anyone surprised? The guy who set up the meet and greet was late

Had a great time, and enjoyed meeting everyone, even Bad Boy Dave. Also, everyone needs to know That RollingRock is very agile, for some reason he decided to give us a demonstration on how he could climb all over his F250 KR. He seemed to enjoy it, and it was very entertaining. Guess ya had to be there.

Did I mention Ktexas's wife was HOT?

Old 09-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Ok that was fun but holy chit that is a haul for us folks in NE Tarrant Co.

Good burger, best i've had in a long time. Plus where else are you going to eat for two, 4-5 beers...for 15 bucks?

Nice to put some faces to the names on the forum...hope that photo that Megan took will show up on the forum soon.

Also nice to see everyones rides...

Old 09-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by RollingRock
Ok that was fun but holy chit that is a haul for us folks in NE Tarrant Co.

Good burger, best i've had in a long time. Plus where else are you going to eat for two, 4-5 beers...for 15 bucks?

Nice to put some faces to the names on the forum...hope that photo that Megan took will show up on the forum soon.

Also nice to see everyones rides...
Great food, helluva drive... (After I passed Cabelas, I realized that taking 121 would have been MUCH faster...)

Maybe next time we can all show up un time...DAVE...

Let me know when the next one is...especially if there are some closer ones...
Be safe all!

Old 09-15-2007, 10:24 PM
I wouldnt be Daveg99 if I showed up on time! If we can find a more central spot to do this thing monthly I would be all for it. I am open to suggestions. BTW I just poured myself a Jim Beam and coke.mmmmmm.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Daveg99
I wouldnt be Daveg99 if I showed up on time! If we can find a more central spot to do this thing monthly I would be all for it. I am open to suggestions. BTW I just poured myself a Jim Beam and coke.mmmmmm.
Wheller and Coke Zero

Toll boy too....

Old 09-15-2007, 10:28 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Better late than never, unless it's a job interview.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Daveg99
I wouldnt be Daveg99 if I showed up on time! If we can find a more central spot to do this thing monthly I would be all for it. I am open to suggestions. BTW I just poured myself a Jom Beam and diet coke.mmmmmm.
Well-- lets not center this around me-- I am VERY busy most of the time...

Jason brought up a good point: Kellars is really cheap for great food. If we were to go to somewhere more central (ie: Euless or Bedford area), we would all have to be prepared to schuck up some more $$$... Not to mention, we would be going inside to eat, detracting from the trucks... Maybe we should have Kellars build another resturaunt farther West...

BTW-- way to be early to reserve us some spots, Dave.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:31 PM
Suspended
Blue Moon, Unfiltered Wheat (sip, sip, gulp, gulp). Can anyone guess who makes it?

Old 09-15-2007, 10:32 PM
Allright guys I got the pictures up on my gallery, but I still haven't figured out after all this time how to post them up on the thread. They are pretty dark but whatever. Next time we will take em when it is still daylight. Back to my coldbeer...

Old 09-15-2007, 10:33 PM
Suspended
Allright guys I got the pictures up on my gallery, but I still haven't figured out after all this time how to post them up on the thread. They are pretty dark but whatever. Next time we will take em when it is still daylight. Back to my coldbeer...
Waiting for a comment on my post...

Old 09-15-2007, 10:37 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice trucks!

Old 09-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by Shinesintx
Waiting for a comment on my post...

Can someone put those pictures up here?

Hines --> Well if we go dove huting you might get shot in the *** by ACCIDENT, especially since I'm in trouble because apparantly I don't tell her she looks good often enough. She appreciated the comment, but you put me in the doghouse. Thanks bro...

Last edited by ktexas; 09-15-2007 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Suspended
Can someone put those pictures up here?

Hines --> Well if we go dove huting you might get shot in the *** by ACCIDENT, especially since I'm in trouble because apparantly I don't tell her she looks good often enough. She appreciated the comment, but you put me in the doghouse. Thanks bro...
WTF? Your wifes is behind you...readin'?

Quick Reply: Kellers Drive in Meet..Dallas...Saturday..9/15/07