South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

ALLOUT OFFROAD in Richmond, TX...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jrcornnuts
Totally tried to rip me off. Sent known damaged goods and then tried to lie about it. Gave me the run around for over two months. Customer service is the worst!
my rule of thumb is the bigger and gayer the truck out front is, the bigger the douche bags are inside. so far it hasn't let me down

Old 03-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
A little late but....

I have been dealing with these guys since i first started driving in 97. They have done right by me. In fact my latest ordeal was with the edge programmer i bought used. It had an error code when you would try to tune to a different power level. I dropped it off with them and they tried to update it and couldnt get it to take. They sent it to edge for me and edge sent it back with no charge. They did not charge me anything as well. I probably called them 10 times during the month or so that edge had it. Each time they were nice and took the time to call edge and call me back with an update.

If you guys ever watched that show on CMT called "Trick My What?" this is the same place. I guess they had opened up the "Lone Star Speed Shop" for the television show.

Quick Reply: ALLOUT OFFROAD in Richmond, TX...