South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

North Texas Members aka Dallas and surrounding

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 09:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
North Texas Members aka Dallas and surrounding

Where do you guys go to purchase your parts for your truck aka nerf bars, lift kits and everything else. And what place have you gone to for good affordable audio gear example: Car Toys, JR's

Also what dealer have you found to be do a good job at fixing everything.

Thx!

Old 05-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by Dallasstars10
Where do you guys go to purchase your parts for your truck aka nerf bars, lift kits and everything else. And what place have you gone to for good affordable audio gear example: Car Toys, JR's

Also what dealer have you found to be do a good job at fixing everything.

Thx!

Theres actually a few places around here to buy toys for your trucks. DFW Camper Corral is a nice place in Mesquite which is off of I30. Everytime I go there I drool all over myself. The prices arn't the best, only thing i've purchased there was a bugshield for the hood and the rain shield for the windows. I purchased my grill guard from hunter4x4.com and it was some 200.00 less than it would have been a dfw cc. Hope this helps!

Brandon

Old 05-16-2007, 07:27 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I got most of my stuff online, though my nerf bars and snuglid were put on by DFW camper corrall.

I got my GSP grille guard off ebay for $199 as well as my center sonsole for the same price. I also got my shackles from summit.com and my edge from discountpowerparts.com.

If you know what you're looking at shopping online is the cheapest way to get stuff.

Oh yeah, I also got my knockoff HD headlights and true HD tails off ebay.

Old 05-16-2007, 08:57 PM
OKay. Mesquite its kinda far from me . Theres some 4 x 4 place in lewisville and another in coppel but i cant recall the name of the one in Coppel.

Any audio suggestions??

Quick Reply: North Texas Members aka Dallas and surrounding