South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Where in Arkansas Does everyone live?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everybody,

I live in W. Memphis. Spare me the truckstop jokes, heard'm all. I drive a black 97 150.

Went to college at ASU. Go Indians.

Old 07-13-2005, 09:53 AM
Hey afcountrygirl... hope you finally made it back to the ZI... I spent over two years in Japan with the USAF, mostly at Misawa AFB... long, long, ago. Do you know where your next permanent duty station is yet? I hope it doesn't end with ..."stan"... Good luck to you where ever you go...

I noticed one of your pics in yahoo was labeled 'kwaj'. Did you go TDY there or was it just a pit stop? If you spent any time there did you know of Captain Denise Morrow, Deputy Chief, Kwajalen Police Dept? She is my daughter-in-law...

Old 07-22-2005, 06:29 PM
Hey I live in Jacksonville, well right now I live in a place that ends with "stan" I'll be home in about two months though, looking for some places around to do some wheeling with my truck, and some other ford people to hang out with

Old 07-27-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Wookie
Kung: not too sure of where any of those places are. It has been a long time since I have lived there, so my memory has faded a little.
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner.

Easiest way to remember it is to take 62/412 out of Mountain Home east about 15 miles. I live out that way, almost to Gepp/Viola.

Quick Reply: Where in Arkansas Does everyone live?