South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Where in Arkansas Does everyone live?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 10:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ok I all of ya'll now. I could not think of everybody's name, I could see everyone's face, remember talking to them, etc. but just could not remember the names. When you fly into LR look out the terminal window, I work in one of the many grey buildings that say "Dassault Falcon Jet". Hell, give me a shout, some of the best bars in town are about 3 miles away, gotta love $1.25 longnecks for happy hour. I have not been to the 'Boro in a couple of years but I always prefered Roy's. I don't know why but I always liked that run down dump. Sometimes I do miss the crap that happened at Lowes, but then again I don't miss making $7.00/hr or whatever it was.

What do you do in the AF? Several of my friends here are stationed at LRAFB (my Sunday beer store), you might know some of them.

Joe

Old 05-10-2005, 11:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Hey guys it's been a while since I've posted on here. Just got back from a week in Jamaica. Yeah, mon. Go to Jamaica, mon. Have some Red Stripe, mon. Anyone ever been there? Aw, hell, it was a blast. We (that is, my wife and I) did it the right way, though. Went to an all-inclusive resort, where the food, drinks (I mean all drinks of all kinds), and water sports (including scuba diving) are all included in the price you pay to go there. We stayed in Ocho Rios at the Sandals resort for our anniversary. We hated leaving there, but were ready to come home. Guys, do something nice for your ladies (I'm not saying you're not, otherwise) and take them there. You WILL have a great time. Compared to other resorts that are similar but lacking in some categories, I think the price we paid was well worth it. It was good to get home to find my Ford truck waiting at the airport for us. Now watch the dancing banana!

Old 05-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Don't brag too much at work or you boss will hit you with a pi$$ test. That will tell just how much fun you really had in Jamacia

Joe

Old 05-11-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Wookie
Don't brag too much at work or you boss will hit you with a pi$$ test. That will tell just how much fun you really had in Jamacia

Joe

Didn't have that kind of fun. Plus my boss is new to company and still can't hardly tell his a$$ from a hole in the ground.

Old 05-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Springdale

Red Stripe

Old 05-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by gETFANgED
Springdale

Red Stripe
hey getfanged do you know where i can get the red stripe? have you seen a liquor store around springdale or fayetteville that sells it?

Old 05-13-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by hixonium
hey getfanged do you know where i can get the red stripe? have you seen a liquor store around springdale or fayetteville that sells it?
Being in Rogers the nearest store would be Last Chance at Elm Springs & 540 but you should be able to get it at any of the bigger stores. Unlike Jamaica they want 8 bucks a 6 pack campared to .25 a bottle available in every store

Old 05-15-2005, 05:06 AM
I'm in wilson. For those of you who don't know where thats at it's right down the road from osceola, blythville, marked tree, about 45 mins from jonesboro. I get about 12-14 in my 04 Screw with the 5.4.

Old 05-15-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by gETFANgED
Being in Rogers the nearest store would be Last Chance at Elm Springs & 540 but you should be able to get it at any of the bigger stores. Unlike Jamaica they want 8 bucks a 6 pack campared to .25 a bottle available in every store
Found the Red Stripe at County Line, it's actually closer than Last Chance. You're right, it is more pricey. But when I tasted it, I thought I was back in Jamaica. Ok, enough about beer, this ain't the beer forum.

Old 05-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Hey, beer belongs in a truck forum... ain't nothing like having a tailgate party with a bunch of tasty beer in the middle of an Arkansas field. aaahh the memories. Can't do that here in Japan... but when I get home in 3 weeks, everyone is invited to my beer party. Everyone can bring their F150's up to Hoxie and we'll party til the sun comes up to celebrate my return from overseas!!!

Old 05-15-2005, 03:37 PM
Well there has been mumblings of an Arkansas Redneck F-150 Online get together in the past. This seems like as good of reason as any. When and where, lets get a field full of drunk rednecks.

Hey, Prof welcome to the boards.

Joe

Old 05-16-2005, 08:51 AM
Well, I arrive in Arkansas on the 5th of June so lets see when everyone is free to come and how many people will be coming. There are a lot of great places to go to around my neck of the woods (LOTS of fields and levys).

So lets here it people, when's a good time for y'all???

Old 05-17-2005, 12:01 AM
You heard the lady, let's party!!

So far all of my June weekends are ok. Where do I need to show up, I will have a cooler FULL of beer. If needed I still know a handfull of cops in the J'boro/Bono area so I can have them cover for us if needed. I have always heard, "It ain't really a party till the cops declare it a party."

Joe

Old 05-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by afcountrygirl
Well, I arrive in Arkansas on the 5th of June so lets see when everyone is free to come and how many people will be coming. There are a lot of great places to go to around my neck of the woods (LOTS of fields and levys).

So lets here it people, when's a good time for y'all???
Wish I could be there but I can't, going camping then. But ya'll have fun, I'll be thinking about ya. Thank you for your service to this great country, afcountrygirl. God Bless the USA!

Old 05-21-2005, 03:51 PM
I live in Mountain Home - actually, just outside of Mountain Home. If anyone's ever up my way, feel free to stop by. The fact that I live on Lake Norfork might sweeten the deal.

Quick Reply: Where in Arkansas Does everyone live?