New 3000K Fog Light Bulbs Available

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 08:55 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New 3000K Fog Light Bulbs Available

After about a month of back/forth and waiting I've finally received the first batch of fog lights from my manufacturing partner. These are nothing new (like my 6000 lumen XHP kits) but they fit a much wanted need when it comes to fog lights.

These are our XHP Series 3000 Lumens CREE LED Fog Light Conversion Kits.

Each kit comes with 4 filters that allow you to change the color/look of the light. So that's a total of 5 light levels. Again, nothing new, this style bulb has been on the market a while but never brought to you by 4x4TruckLEDs.com before. They work great on the F-150, so great in fact that I'm torn between the 6,000 lumen bulbs for my fog lights or the 3,000 lumen (3k temperature) bulbs... I may stick with the 3k temperature bulbs because fogs are designed to cut through bad weather and all of the lights on my truck are 6500k (light bars included).

We leave it up to you to decide which kit you want.

These kits are new for us so we're taking pre-orders now. ETA is about 10 days from our manufacturing partner to arrive.

Order yours today to ensure you receive a pair. Don't forget to use discount code F150ONLINE when placing your order for that extra 10% in savings.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll try and answer them

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/xhp-seri...nverstion-kit/

Quick Reply: New 3000K Fog Light Bulbs Available