bombarded by sirius for renewal

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
bombarded by sirius for renewal

sirius has been calling and calling. they send many fliers looking to get me to sign back up. the price is now down to 4 bucks a month. the only reason i would sign up is for the weather, satellite and gas price/station guide. just got a samsung galazy and down loaded a few apps where i get all that info at no additional charge, in fact even quicker.

so they can keep their sirius.

i had sirius on one truck and cancelled it.. i had auto matic payments thru my credit card. i called the credit card company and told them to stop paying when i cancelled with sirus which they did. then sirus sent me to collection for non payment. screw them

Old 01-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've got Sirius on my iPhone (piggybacked off my uncle's plan when he bought a Five Hundred a few years back) and it does well. It would be nice to have a stock antenna setup as a selling factor if I were to sell it in a few years, but I mostly listen to Pandora these days so I'm not interested enough to give Ford $100 if I don't have to.

Old 09-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by projetmech
sirius has been calling and calling. they send many fliers looking to get me to sign back up. the price is now down to 4 bucks a month. the only reason i would sign up is for the weather, satellite and gas price/station guide. just got a samsung galazy and down loaded a few apps where i get all that info at no additional charge, in fact even quicker.

so they can keep their sirius.

i had sirius on one truck and cancelled it.. i had auto matic payments thru my credit card. i called the credit card company and told them to stop paying when i cancelled with sirus which they did. then sirus sent me to collection for non payment. screw them
Well you can tell them you are no longer interested in their services and to remove you from any and all mailings and phone calls. Might take you a few times to make sure they do it but they will. Otherwise the offer you are getting from them is about as good as it will get that I am aware of. I let mine run out back at the end of Feb 2012 and they still call about once every two weeks and further send me about 1 mailing a month offering me the 6 mos for 24.99.

Old 05-30-2013, 02:18 AM
call and tell them the radio was either damaged or gone after an attempted break in. Told them mine was damaged in an accident and they cancelled the subscription. No issues

Old 05-30-2013, 09:18 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
We had 3 months left on a free subscription on my wife's Escape. Never gave Sirius any of our information, never used it in the car, and we got fliers once a week for the last 18 months. She's called two or three times asking to be removed and the first time they said ok, then a week later we got another one she called again and they said they only had removed her email the last time she called? I think its finally over

Old 05-30-2013, 09:38 AM
I am thinking I am going to be canceling mine soon. I rarely use it. It is only useful when I am unable to use Pandora.

Old 06-01-2013, 09:52 PM

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
they got my cell # mixed up with someone elses, that was a HUGE mistake on thier part

only took a week of them callling and getting an earfull each and everytime (yes, they hung up on me each and every time, LOL)

Quick Reply: bombarded by sirius for renewal