Question about sponsors?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 10:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This will spread, and I'll help it! I like buying OEM when I can, and I'll be buying from you guys a good bit in the future, so this will be great.

Thanks for being here. It's nice having a great company that's great to work with, and that's got somebody present on the forum

Old 12-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Tasca Ford Parts
To be perfectly honest I don't have any problem with you sharing the info with the entire planet, the more the merrier.

For the Focus guys have them use the code "Focaljet" though, helps us track where people are from.

-Steve
Hey Steve, I posted the info over on Focus Fanatics and they deleted my thread entirely. Apparently they don't like anyone competing with their sponsor, which is Village Ford out of Detroit. I personally would never buy from them, their prices are as high as the parts counter at the local dealer.

I also posted it on Blue Oval Fanatics and its still there. I told them to use focaljet like you said.

Old 12-21-2013, 01:44 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Steve....thanks for continuing to support the forums....I was wondering what happened after tousley got bought out....

thanks again

Old 12-23-2013, 10:04 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by KMAC0694
This will spread, and I'll help it! I like buying OEM when I can, and I'll be buying from you guys a good bit in the future, so this will be great.

Thanks for being here. It's nice having a great company that's great to work with, and that's got somebody present on the forum

Originally Posted by 05RedFX4
Hey Steve, I posted the info over on Focus Fanatics and they deleted my thread entirely. Apparently they don't like anyone competing with their sponsor, which is Village Ford out of Detroit. I personally would never buy from them, their prices are as high as the parts counter at the local dealer.

I also posted it on Blue Oval Fanatics and its still there. I told them to use focaljet like you said.
Thanks for trying. No surprise on Focus Fanatics, word will get around there but the only way to get our name out there will be in response to other posts.

Don't get yourself in trouble though, that site is also notorious for banning people with little warning and there is one particular sponsor over there that has issues with me personally so I'm sure if he sees anything to do with me he;ll get a moderator or admin to delete it if they don't do it to begin with.

I am a sponsor on Focaljet though and there is a little crossover between the sites so word will spread.

Originally Posted by 88racing
Steve....thanks for continuing to support the forums....I was wondering what happened after tousley got bought out....

thanks again
You are quite welcome, Autonation owned Tousley for a long time but only really started sticking their corporate tentacles into our business over the last year or so and yeah it was getting kind of annoying.

It's nice to be working for a family owned and run company again, it's been a while.

-Steve

Last edited by Tasca Ford Parts; 12-23-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old 12-24-2013, 02:13 PM

Since I could not find an appropriate place to put this, I'll put it here. I would like to say thank you and give Steve at Tasca a thumbs up. He applied the discount to my order even after I placed the order, and the shipping was very fast. I actually received the order today.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:15 AM
Former Sponsor
Since I could not find an appropriate place to put this, I'll put it here. I would like to say thank you and give Steve at Tasca a thumbs up. He applied the discount to my order even after I placed the order, and the shipping was very fast. I actually received the order today.
No problem, We won't typically apply the discount retroactively particularly if the order is shipped but since you asked on the same day your order was being processed and shipped it was not a problem.

Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated!

-Steve

Old 12-26-2013, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Tasca Ford Parts
Autonation owned Tousley for a long time but only really started sticking their corporate tentacles into our business over the last year or so and yeah it was getting kind of annoying.

It's nice to be working for a family owned and run company again, it's been a while.

-Steve
Yeah my local dealer who I've dealt with for 13 years has been owned by Autonation for quit some time. This past May they finally changed the name to AutoNation Ford Westlake. I don't like it, I liked the old name better. I've also noticed how they changed the way the do things and they are not as willing to negotiate. I may have to find a new dealer to go buy my cars and trucks.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:39 AM
Former Sponsor
Yeah my local dealer who I've dealt with for 13 years has been owned by Autonation for quit some time. This past May they finally changed the name to AutoNation Ford Westlake. I don't like it, I liked the old name better. I've also noticed how they changed the way the do things and they are not as willing to negotiate. I may have to find a new dealer to go buy my cars and trucks.
Seems to me that someone at AN has a huge ego or something, to come in to dealerships with 50 years of history and (mostly) positive name recognition and change it to something so generic sounding just makes no sense.

Old 02-14-2015, 12:17 AM

Steve are you still the parts guy at Tasca? I tried using the code you posted (f150forum) and it said it was expired. Is there a new code?

Old 02-17-2015, 11:05 AM
Former Sponsor
We aren't currently running any official coupon codes, just our normal employee pricing.

-Steve

Old 10-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Let us know when new coupons arrive. I tried today and It does't work By the way I really appreciate Steve help with my pasts order, he always has been willing to help.

Old 05-04-2020, 11:16 PM
glc
Received 760 Likes on 704 Posts
Tasca is no longer a sponsor, but they are still a good place to order OEM parts from.

Quick Reply: Question about sponsors?