for sale threads?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for sale threads?

why are there a few threads in the superduty section with people trying to sell stuff but when i put one about a week ago it was removed within an hour?

Old 10-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Good question, I was wondering if this was allowed or not. I got a bunch of lift parts and stuff im sure people would want. I just dont want to post and get introuble.

Old 10-04-2007, 05:10 PM
F150online
Founder
As is clearly stated on the form where you add a post or reply:

Important: Please do not use the forums to post classifieds, items for sale, items wanted or personal messages for F150online's Supporting Vendors (i.e. placing orders, checking on order status). To find out the best way to contact our Supporting Vendors, please see the Supporting Vendors page. To post an item for sale or items wanted, please utilize the Classifieds. All threads in violation of this request will be removed without notice.
The reason that some classifieds get removed and others do not is because they are not always reported and we do not moderate each and every post on the forum. Generally speaking, if they are found, they are removed. That is our publicly stated policy and has been for quite a long time.

Old 10-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by webmaster
As is clearly stated on the form where you add a post or reply:

The reason that some classifieds get removed and others do not is because they are not always reported and we do not moderate each and every post on the forum. Generally speaking, if they are found, they are removed. That is our publicly stated policy and has been for quite a long time.
Ok, thanks Steve, I want to keep it clean so Ill be sure not to post anything for sale.

Old 10-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by imonmyway07
Ok, thanks Steve, I want to keep it clean so Ill be sure not to post anything for sale.
just put it in the classifieds like everyone else

Quick Reply: for sale threads?