Shouldn't there be a shortcut to add pix to our gallery from the "user cp" 'place'?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 08:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shouldn't there be a shortcut to add pix to our gallery from the "user cp" 'place'?

Everytime I want to add pix, I have to go to galleries, then create my own, then enter password......

Yall know how I am with computers. If there's an easier way, I am sure I have overlooked it. I thought for sure I could access it to add/delete/reorg my gallery from the 'user cp' part.

Any feedback from anyone is appreciated

Old 11-15-2004, 08:36 PM
You could try creating a shortcut to your gallery on your desktop...that's what I did to save a few clicks...

~John

Old 11-15-2004, 09:12 PM
Yeah, I have it bookmarked as a favorite. That gets me by for meow.

Old 11-16-2004, 01:57 AM
I think a shortcut to your gallery in the "user cp" would be very handy. Is that something that can be done administrators?

Another thing I've wondered...Why, when we are already signed in to the site, do we have to sign in again to access our gallery?

Old 11-16-2004, 06:23 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by wild-mtn-rose
Another thing I've wondered...Why, when we are already signed in to the site, do we have to sign in again to access our gallery?
I believe they operate in two seperate ways or are two sets of software running on the server.

Quick Reply: Shouldn't there be a shortcut to add pix to our gallery from the "user cp" 'place'?