what happened to the chat room?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 02:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what happened to the chat room?

hey all this shows that i havent been back in a lil while....honestly one of the main reasons that i became a member here was because of the chat room and the people in it ...the #2 reason is these great forums...oh how helpful theyve been to me

anyway when all the server this and error that problems began coming into the picture with the chat room i was beside myself ...i didnt know what to do with myself... and i began to surf boring sites and wouldnt come here as much as i normally would (every night for the great gang inj the chat room).....anyway i would however pop in every so often oh-so-hoping that the chat was up and running and the gang was all there waiting for me ...but with no success i was just bored...well i got my highspeed internet going now and i figured...hey its about that time to check on the chat room again at f150online.com...............well here i am and i see they did some GREAT things wiuth the site as far as rdesigning things and such but i no longer see anything even suggesting the presence of an

F150ONLINE.COM CHATROOM

so does anyone who knows more than i want to fill in the blanks for me ....,i mean "98"..dogwalker...."blown bird"...and all you others i know youre floating around out there somewhere but i just cant reach out and touch you like i used to without the chat room

Quick Reply: what happened to the chat room?