Problems with pics...is it just me??

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 04:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Problems with pics...is it just me??

Hi all. I seem to be having a recurring problem, every now and then I'll be cruising the site and all of the sudden pictures just stop downloading. The text and all the links are there but the images such as smilies, truck pics and signature pics never load. Usually if I sign out, close my browser and start all over again it cures the problem but what a pain! Is it something with my computer or are others having the same issue?

Thanks!

Old 07-09-2004, 09:45 AM
I'd venture to guess its you and that stone-age dial-up setup you have. Plus with that old PC who knows what's happening up there.

You also have to remember not every image comes from the f150online server. Many are url pointers to the actual image. Your browser has to fetch those as well. I'm guessing your having issues getting those redirects.

Update your browser, get a faster connection or a new PC... or just stick to reading the posts and don't worrry about the pretty pictures.

Not much you can do about this one. Sorry.

Old 07-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Hmmm...you're probably right. I would love to get a new PC but not sure I can afford it right now. Maybe this fall when the Dividend checks come out. Guess I'll just deal with the issue for now.

Don't be sorry, its not your fault...then again...you didn't win your millions; therefore I didn't get the job, therefore I can't afford a new PC, therefore maybe it is your fault!!

Old 07-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Computers are dirt cheap nowadays. I'll build you one for even less than store prices. Just send a couple hundred bucks.

Old 07-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by LeanNCut
.......Just send a couple hundred bucks.
Do you have ocean front property in Arizona for me too??

Quick Reply: Problems with pics...is it just me??