Another vender wins out!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2003, 12:59 AM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Another vender wins out!

Don't question a vender. Sure seems like some venders are protected. There was no bashing but yet it was closed. What gives? Oh, vender support!!!
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...hreadid=125614

Old 08-19-2003, 01:27 AM
This Text is at the top of the form used to post new threads:
Post New Thread
Important: Please do not use the forums to post classifieds or personal messages for F150online's Supporting Vendors (i.e. placing orders, checking on order status). To find out the best way to contact our Supporting Vendors, please see the Supporting Vendors page. To post an item for sale or items wanted, please utilize the Classifieds. All threads in violation of this request will be removed without notice.
It should have been closed yesterday. My apologies.

My personal opinion is that JL has been around a long time and has a VERY loyal following. He seems to be in the Lightning business for the long haul. He manages to stay out of trouble here and we appreciate it.

Not everything happens in Internet time. According to the post the transaction happened 10 days prior. Is anyone here old enough to remember the OLD days of mail order. You would wait 4-6 weeks for ANYTHING

I bet Johnny will answer that members questions as soon as he can...

Doug

Last edited by Silver_2000; 08-19-2003 at 01:33 AM.
Old 08-19-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_!
This Text is at the top of the form used to post new threads:

It should have been closed yesterday. My apologies.

My personal opinion is that JL has been around a long time and has a VERY loyal following. He seems to be in the Lightning business for the long haul. He manages to stay out of trouble here and we appreciate it.

Not everything happens in Internet time. According to the post the transaction happened 10 days prior. Is anyone here old enough to remember the OLD days of mail order. You would wait 4-6 weeks for ANYTHING

I bet Johnny will answer that members questions as soon as he can...

Doug
Doug, the post was an honest attempt to get a hold of JL, I could not get hold of him even after 10 emails and 20+ phone calls.....I did nothing wrong but ask a question about my bill, no accusations were made, I even said it was probably a mistake....

Old 08-19-2003, 02:02 AM
Old 08-19-2003, 02:18 AM
Old 08-19-2003, 09:18 AM
No one has patience these days. I find myself the same way sometimes. You want everything done yesterday. JL will be back from vacation this week and I'm sure he'll credit your card back. Trust me, he doens't need to take your $300. You don't owe the money on the card today, so just leave him a message on his phone and give it a week.

The one good thing about the Lightning or any other modified performance vehicle, it will teach you patience. The faster you go, the more it breaks. You will wait on part, after part, after part. You'll even be out of a vehicle for a week, month, or in some Lightning owners cases...almost a year. I've been fortunate so far.

Old 08-19-2003, 11:11 AM
Just got it all straightened out with JL over the phone.......their secretary accidentally over billed me.....but all is cool now....I should get driveshaft loop by friday....

Quick Reply: Another vender wins out!