gallery logs me out...

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 12:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gallery logs me out...

Whenever I go to the galleries from the forums, I always get logged out of the forums. Kind of a pain to have to relogin, but just though you should know.

chris

Old 08-11-2003, 09:01 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The problem is that f150online.com isn't setting a cookie on your machine most likely...

Make sure that you have your security settings somewhat lower so that cookies can be set...

In MS Internet Exploerer:

Tools - Internet Options - Privacy - Set it LOWER than what you have it so that it may set them...

RP

Old 08-12-2003, 07:08 AM
Like RockPick said insure your cookies are in order and that you have scripting enabled. Some web sites will tell you that you need to turn your cookies on and some don't. F150online don't tell you if your cookies are on or not you just get the problem you mentioned and that RockPick helped you with.

Don't listen to what others say about RockPick, he is ok...

Old 08-13-2003, 12:22 PM
no it's not a cookie problem on my end. I'm on a variety of sites on a daily basis, and don't have any issues with cookies anywhere else. Plus, as a web developer, I understand the security issues, and have none, since I have to deal with this all day long. The only way for the cookie to be destroyed on my end would either to delete it, or set the expire time to a something earlier than what it is.

It's probably an incompatibilty with the gallery and MacOS, since I have not seen this with my windoze machines.

Steve, if you need more info from me let me know, as I've assisted you with other mac issues on ownersite in the past.

Quick Reply: gallery logs me out...