Pre-1997 Models

I give up

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2000, 02:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post I give up

I doubt i will ever get my homepage to work properly again so i have added the specs on my truck to my sig. like most of you have.
JB

any advice on the crappy link to my site is welcome

------------------
92 reg cab flareside 302 w/8.8 rear. Custom cat back exhaust with glasspacks and dual chrome tips. Summit performance headers, K&N air filter. Performance accesories 3" body lift, 33x12.50 sport kings on 15x10 chrome mod rims. Better built diamond plate toolbox. Aiwa cd player with JBL amp to two 6-1/2's and two 10" subs in boxes. NEW: Ford the best never rest floor mats (pretty sharp) Best mod to date: taking off the huge egr hood deflector.
Check out my truck at www.geocities.com/fattron/jb

[This message has been edited by JordanB (edited 03-08-2000).]

Old 03-08-2000, 02:28 AM
I think i fixed the link in the sig.
JB

------------------
92 reg cab flareside 302 w/8.8 rear. Custom cat back exhaust with glasspacks and dual chrome tips. Summit performance headers, K&N air filter. Performance accesories 3" body lift, 33x12.50 sport kings on 15x10 chrome mod rims. Better built diamond plate toolbox. Aiwa cd player with JBL amp to two 6-1/2's and two 10" subs in boxes. NEW: Ford the best never rest floor mats (pretty sharp) Best mod to date: taking off the huge egr hood deflector.
Check out my truck at <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/fattron/jb.html

" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/fattron/jb.html

</A>

Old 03-08-2000, 02:31 AM
no really i think i fixed it this time

------------------
Check out my truck at geocities.com/fattron/jb.html

Old 03-08-2000, 02:33 AM
please work

------------------
Check out my truck at http://geocities.com/fattron/jb.html

Quick Reply: I give up