Pre-1997 Models

Proud of my six-popper!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 11:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please don't tell me you are talking to me. This guy is just really starting to get on my nerves. And by the way, if he was talking to me face to face like that, I would have to do something about it. Besides, I never intended to get into this rediculous arguement!

Old 10-20-2004, 05:49 PM
Account Suspended For Violation of Terms of Service
Excuse me? I believe it is you who started this whole arguement. It is me who made a statement, and you interupted, and initiated this.

And by the way, if he was talking to me face to face like that, I would have to do something about it.
The only thing I have to say about this is that you better know WHO you are talking to, and what this person looks like before you go making these comments.

Old 10-20-2004, 07:03 PM
You may want to review the threads to see who popped off to who first. I wasn't even talking to you in the first place. You're the one that chimed in with your smartellic comment to me. Besides, the guy who really started this thread hasn't even responded back, so there is no use in continuing the stuped feud here. Write back if you want, but I'm not going to write back to any more of these idiotic comments. Oh, yeah, if someone is cappin' on you, it does matter how big they are or what they look like, you don't let anyone push you around or taunt you. "Doing something about it" doesn't necessarily mean kicking someone's a$$ either.

Old 10-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Account Suspended For Violation of Terms of Service
ok sorry, i did not realize you were not talking to me. You are right. You may want to go back and check what you meant. You said "it DOES matter".......and i did not say i was going to beat someone up. all i said is just consider who you are messing with. piperc

Old 02-07-2005, 12:54 PM
wow that is a lot for a "six popper" to haul. i am happy for you

Old 02-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Those things are strong. Over the summer i had to haul some comcrete in the back of my truck, ton of quickrete bags. Thing hauled it like a champ

Old 02-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Man piper, It's best to just drop it dude, those 3 five gallon gas cans add up. That's getting close to the amount of gas the vehicle can hold, at least in one tank. Have you tried lifting 3 full five gallon gas cans at once? Yeah, it is kinda heavy, but the truck ain't complaining even when hauling a 5500 pound trailer.

I am happy to hear the the 6 cyl did all that, that's awsome!!

Old 02-16-2005, 10:27 AM
I really like the six bangers too. Mine pulled the 1/8 mile at 59, with one ton of dirt in the box. They are very stong motors.

Quick Reply: Proud of my six-popper!