What our allies think of YOUR president!

Old 05-28-2015, 09:29 PM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
What our allies think of YOUR president!

I had forwarded this to my nephew and he has a friend that grew up in Egypt. He asked him if this is real or not. Per his bud, the text is accurate and the gentleman on the left is the Head Honcho of the Egyptian Army. Amazing the total lack of respect for our supposed leader and this nation especially when you consider the billions we are giving them for their Army.

Old 05-29-2015, 01:08 AM
glc
Received 754 Likes on 700 Posts
It's a spoof. From the account owner:

Folks.......this a spoof. It was never intended to be taken as a legitimate news report. Obviously two things are at play here. One, I did the job too well. Two, we have come to the stage in the Obama presidency where quite literally..........anything is possible.

Old 05-29-2015, 03:07 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
why should we care what television personalities think of us.

could you imagine how much fun they would have looking at CNN and Fox news to see how much we rag on each other. Or how the polititians go after each other. I knew it was a "work" but i was thinking, this is how America looks to anyone watching.

if the guy "reporting" the news is making more than a million a year, you have to think it is in his best interest to entertain you.

Old 05-29-2015, 11:07 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
It may be a spoof, but it hurts that it is so close to true Obama. LMAO!

Old 05-30-2015, 12:38 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Well, first off, Barack Hussein Maobama is NOBODY'S president, his last legally elected office was that of Junior Senator from Illinois.
He has NO business sitting in the White House, bypassing Congress and making laws!!!
In fact, for violating his oath of office and for violating Article III, section 3 of the US Constitution as it pertains to giving aid
and comfort to the enemy,
he NEEDS to be arrested, charged with TREASON, and summarily EXECUTED!!!
And being that we're at war, the punishment for treason in times of war is death by Military FIRING SQUAD!!!

Article III, section 3 reads as follows:
"Any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its' enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort
has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution.
The term aid and comfort refers to any act that manifests a betrayal of allegiance to the United States,
such as furnishing enemies with arms, troops, transportation or classified information.
If a subversive act has any tendency to weaken the power of the United States to attack or resist its' enemies,
aid and comfort has been given".
- Article III, section 3 US Constitution

This being true, US Sergeant at Arms Andrew B. Willison has the power to arrest Obama.
You can call and ask for his arrest for treason.
This is the office number, call between 0830 and 1700 EST and ask to speak with the staff.
His number is 202-224-2341.
Please be respectful and list Constitutional reasons for your request.

(side note - I'd pay REAL MONEY to witness that. Hell, I'd go into debt to be in the audience when the sergeant at arms says "Ready, Aim, FIRE".

Okay, this post was intended as a joke, but with how Obama's destroying the United States as he's doing now, what with the unchecked illegal immigration, gutting our Military, bankrupting our economy, etc.
He's REALLY pissing me OFF!!!

Last edited by FX-4 Man; 05-30-2015 at 12:47 AM.
Old 05-30-2015, 08:40 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Get ready for an audit by the IRS. Obama doesn't hesitate to use all branches of guvment for his revenge or promotion.

Old 05-31-2015, 02:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smdh

Old 06-01-2015, 07:31 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadie
Get ready for an audit by the IRS. Obama doesn't hesitate to use all branches of guvment for his revenge or promotion.
NAAAAHHHH, been posting this same thing to various forums over the past few years, nothing has come of it, NOTHING.

Old 06-03-2015, 06:26 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I saw this ome today and had to share.

Old 06-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by glc
It's a spoof. From the account owner:
Some people will believe anything and pass it along as gospel.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What our allies think of YOUR president!