Hilary = Obama 2.0?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 03:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not a Christian Fundamentalist, just a Bible believing Christian. Religious tolerance is what is causing this country to fail. Everyone makes decisions based upon what they do or don't believe. Law makers, politician, etc... Your beliefs is how you make decisions good or bad. If your Religion or belief system teaches to do harm to others or take away a founding freedoms of this country, then I have a problem with that person or group. Don't come here looking for a better life just to make it like the missed up place you came from, Become an American and learn English, (not press 1 for English) and come into this Country like our grand parents did. Its not about anything other than what you believe is right or wrong. The 10 Commandments are in and upon the walls of most if not all of the old Government buildings as well as our Colleges. Test a believe system using the 10 Commandments, If it passes, then it helps this country, if not ,we as a country are doomed!

Old 04-20-2015, 03:51 PM
Here is one for ya. (Poly, from the Greek πολύς meaning "many" )(Ticks, Ticks are ectoparasites (external parasites), living by hematophagy on the blood of others) Politicians many Blood suckers!

Old 04-21-2015, 01:30 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
kind of an intersting thought.

you are an American probalby because you where born here, not your choice

immigrant is immigrant because they were born there, not their choice.

if they are a christian you will exist for eternity together forever, yet you do not want to exist with them for a short period of time in the United States?

i am a Christian, i dont think the 10 commandments and immagration belong in the same sentence.

Old 04-21-2015, 08:50 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by BROTHERDAVE
kind of an intersting thought.

you are an American probalby because you where born here, not your choice

immigrant is immigrant because they were born there, not their choice.

if they are a christian you will exist for eternity together forever, yet you do not want to exist with them for a short period of time in the United States?

i am a Christian, i dont think the 10 commandments and immagration belong in the same sentence.
That's mixing apples and oranges. Immigration is one thing and ILLEGAL IMMAGRATION are two different issues. The latter being akin to breaking and entering.

But back on topic, I don't think Schrillery has the ability to tell the truth, or that ANY laws apply to her. Believe it or not she has the potential to be a worse president than BHO.

Old 04-22-2015, 09:18 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by RevBiker
I am not a Christian Fundamentalist, just a Bible believing Christian. Religious tolerance is what is causing this country to fail.....<snip>...
Religious tolerance is a basic tenant that the founding fathers put in with free speech ( and a few other items ). It is generally refereed to the 1st amendment, and was not limited to a specific religion. I am not sure why you think the funding fathers were wrong in this thought, it does afford you the right to post in this thread and practice your version of a Bible believing Christian.

.....<snip>... Everyone makes decisions based upon what they do or don't believe. Law makers, politician, etc... Your beliefs is how you make decisions good or bad. If your Religion or belief system teaches to do harm to others or take away a founding freedoms of this country, then I have a problem with that person or group. ....<snip>...
Did you proof this before pressing the submit reply button ?

Following the wording of your post, you seem to have a problem with yourself.
- Religious tolerance is what is causing this country to fail
- Everyone makes decisions based upon what they do or don't believe
- You are a Bible believing Christian
- You have an issue with Religious tolerance ( eg: 1st amendment )

.....<snip>... The 10 Commandments are in and upon the walls of most if not all of the old Government buildings as well as our Colleges. Test a believe system using the 10 Commandments, If it passes, then it helps this country, if not ,we as a country are doomed!
A lot of things were done in the past, that does not make them correct.
Look to the list of amendments to get an idea of what was considered correct behavior when those words were carved into stone on buildings.
Want one without an amendment? McCarthy ring a bell. A driving force in the hunt for "those not like us".

Separation of Church and state goes both ways. The states stay out of running the churches and controlling them, but the obverse also holds ( or should hold ) true; churches need to stay out of running the state.

There are many examples of countries that use religious beliefs to run a country, they are Muslim countries.
Your post suggests that the US start to act more like Iran in running the government ? Sure sounds like it when you want to use a specific religion to measure what "helps the country"

Old 04-22-2015, 10:36 AM
to the point of the thread, yes hillary is basically the same thing, ..old white men messed it up try something new.

I would love to see a Carly Fiorina vs Hillary debate.

if you want to stay on topic with this thread, read no further. of coarse i am thrilled that people even realize this section is here, it goes months with no activity.

ILLEGAL IMMAGRATION
i have mixed emotions on this, i dont care where I was born, if i had to hop a fence to feed my wife and kids, consider the fence hopped.

as long a people here hire illegals from home depot parking lot , it will happen. if American people quit hiring and paying illegals the problem will stop. it is much easier to act like you dont see it and blame the politician, the police and the illegals than it is to own it. people complain about China products, yet Walmart is full. As i get older , i realize people want to complain but not change or put forth any effort. The politicians have figured this out....

much easier to think you are a patriot because you watch cable news and have an nra membership. (i love guns, just not the politics) i find bill oreily and bill mahr entertaining, but i dont make a stand on what either one of these rich entertainer say.

personal responsibilty, that to me is the #1 problem in the United States,

Old 04-22-2015, 11:27 AM
I addressed everything, but when i went to post it, it asked for ID /Passwork and it was gone??? Short and to the point, Stuff is coming and its not going to get better. Better prepare! Make sure those 4X4 's are in good working order, because I think your going to need them. You can vote anyone you like into office. I know where I'm going in the end.

(jade helm)

Old 04-22-2015, 01:53 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Walmart used to advertise that they carried products that were made in the USA as much as possible. But, after a few years, there isn't anything much made in the USA.

I've noticed that many products now are labeled "Distributed by a Company in the USA" without telling you where it was manufactured. I think we should lobby our politicians to require all products to have a clear label identifying where it was manufactured. I personally won't eat anything that I know came from China. I've read too many news stories about people and animal food being contaminated with dangerous chemicals.

One of the biggest problems with illegal immigration is that so many are coming they are not assimilating. The whole idea of controlling immigration is to allow people to immigrate who can help the USA, not become a dependent on the taxpayers and to assimilate them into our culture. If there culture was worth a darn, they wouldn't want to come here in the first place. The democrats want the illegals because they think they will vote democratic when they can and many republicans want them for the "cheap" labor. Cheap to the business, but very costly to the taxpayers.

I watch O'reilly and Maher too. What polar opposites! If you listen to all points of view though, it helps you make an informed decision.

Last edited by Roadie; 04-22-2015 at 01:56 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 11:09 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I addressed everything, but when i went to post it, it asked for ID /Passwork and it was gone??? Short and to the point, Stuff is coming and its not going to get better. Better prepare! Make sure those 4X4 's are in good working order, because I think your going to need them. You can vote anyone you like into office. I know where I'm going in the end.

(jade helm)
You also should warn people about Dihydrogen Monoxide ( DHMO ) while you are at it.
Accidental inhalation of DHMO can cause death, even in small quantities. DHMO is a major component of acid rain and is found in all pesticides.
It contributes to soil erosion and leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals. DHMO contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
It is found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
It has been identified as a gateway drug, as 100% of Heroin addicts have admitted to using DHMO.

Old 04-23-2015, 02:06 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by SSCULLY
You also should warn people about Dihydrogen Monoxide ( DHMO ) while you are at it.
Accidental inhalation of DHMO can cause death, even in small quantities. DHMO is a major component of acid rain and is found in all pesticides.
It contributes to soil erosion and leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals. DHMO contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
It has been identified as a gateway drug, as 100% of Heroin addicts have admitted to using DHMO.
And when the body is exposed to DHMO for a long period the skin will start to wrinkle to save itself from the properties within DHMO

Old 04-27-2015, 10:39 AM
SSCULLY,
Why should I warm people of DHMO ?????????? Getting an education on this tread for sure.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:49 AM
SSCULLY,
Originally Posted by RevBiker View Post
.....<snip>... Everyone makes decisions based upon what they do or don't believe. Law makers, politician, etc... Your beliefs is how you make decisions good or bad. If your Religion or belief system teaches to do harm to others or take away a founding freedoms of this country, then I have a problem with that person or group. ....<snip>...
Did you proof this before pressing the submit reply button ?
By the way , yes I did! If you want to attack me, that's fine, I'm just voicing MY opinion, You don't have to agree, its your right and freedom as an American. I will vote for a Christian first, if not ,than the lesser of the two evils! On a side note talking about Walmart= http://www.inquisitr.com/2021165/jad...more-sinister/

Old 04-27-2015, 12:13 PM
SSCULLY, By the way , yes I did! If you want to attack me, that's fine, I'm just voicing MY opinion, You don't have to agree, its your right and freedom as an American. I will vote for a Christian first, if not ,than the lesser of the two evils! On a side note talking about Walmart= http://www.inquisitr.com/2021165/jad...more-sinister/
They're not attacking you, but you are coming off like Christians are better than everyone, which is one of the reasons people don't like Christians! Voting in a Christian doesn't guarantee happiness for all. George Bush is a strong Christian and we had some really dark days under his presidency. As Christians we are called to love people not complain when things don't go our way. We have this wonderful gift in Christ and we must share it with the whole world in love not in condemnation. 1 Peter 2:13-14, 17 says that we need to honor all people, which includes the illegal immigrants, love the brotherhood, which is your fellow man, and honor the King which is our elected officials no matter how corrupt. God put them in office to for His purpose, not our own. I would also urge you to look up 1 Tim. 2:1-3 and remember who the Emperor was when these words were written. Be thankful for the religious freedoms you have and don't worry about the commandments being struck down. The Law is written on your heart and no one can take that from you. It is a sin to dishonor God's chosen people for office. To make fun of them is to make fun of our Lord for putting them there. You want real change? How about making time daily to pray for our leaders, that they would be surrounded by Christian counsel? Take it a step further, write a letter to them about how you're going to pray for their families and thank them for their service to our country? Pray for a solution to the immigration problem we are having. We are called to help the poor, not to look the other way. We who are Christians must stop chastising our leaders and start praying for them!

Old 04-27-2015, 01:15 PM
jesusfrk...very nice

there is so much marketing and stratagy in an election . I would only attempt to guess what the politicians or voters are up to.

Old 04-27-2015, 02:18 PM
glc
Received 757 Likes on 702 Posts
SSCULLY, Why should I warm people of DHMO ?????????? Getting an education on this tread for sure.
DHMO = H2O = water

Get it now?

Quick Reply: Hilary = Obama 2.0?