Can we pray for you?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 09:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can we pray for you?

Prayer is the most important thing we can do for each other. Not only is it required by God to praise Him and thank Him for all He's given to us on a daily basis, it also shows that we depend on Him. While giving our needs to God, sometimes we forget to pray for each other's needs. God's laying on my heart to pray for your needs, and give other forum members a chance to pray for you also. If you have anything that I or another member on this forum can pray for write it down! I'll be checking this section daily and will be praying for that particular need. Also if God has answered a need, I'd love to hear that too! Thank you all for allowing us to pray for you!

" Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you might be healed." James 5:13-16

Old 02-19-2015, 03:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome...subscribed!

Quick Reply: Can we pray for you?