A quick thanks for AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 03:35 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up A quick thanks for AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE

Yes, I'd like to thank all those who made this possible for completely effing up my families current health insurance coverage.....

I just found out today that my wife's medical insurance is going up from $390/month to $677/month beginning July 1st.....

My coverage is going up to, but my employer is going to absorb a portion of it, but I'm still going to paying an additional $10/month.

And, it's not like that $677 is going to really COVER anything either... Got a flipping $6000 deductible on top of that.. Thanks!!

My MORTGAGE PAYMENT is only $630/month!!!! Thanks!!

No more contributions to my savings account now... No more contributions to my IRA now.... Going to have to budget and tighten the belt more, since everything costs more...

Can't wait for the $15/hour min wage to hit the economy next!! Guess what that gallon of milk is going to cost then, or anything you buy...

Thanks!!

Mitch

Old 06-23-2014, 03:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
• President’s weekly address, June 6, 2009: "If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."
• Presidential press conference, June 23, 2009. "If you like your plan and you like your doctor, you won't have to do a thing. You keep your plan. You keep your doctor."
• Rose Garden remarks, July 15, 2009. "If you like your doctor or health care provider, you can keep them. If you like your health care plan, you can keep that too."
• Rose Garden remarks, July 21, 2009: "If you like your current plan, you will be able to keep it. Let me repeat that: If you like your plan, you'll be able to keep it."
• Remarks in Shaker Heights, Ohio, July 23, 2009: "Reform will keep the government out of your health care decisions, giving you the option to keep your coverage if you're happy with it."
• Presidential weekly address, Aug. 15, 2009: "No matter what you’ve heard, if you like your doctor or health care plan, you can keep it."
• White House web page: "For those Americans who already have health insurance, the only changes you will see under the law are new benefits, better protections from insurance company abuses, and more value for every dollar you spend on health care. If you like your plan you can keep it and you don’t have to change a thing due to the health care law."
• Campaign event in Pittsburgh, July 6, 2012: "If you have health insurance, the only thing that changes for you is you’re more secure because insurance companies can't drop you when you get sick."
The sad thing is, there is nobody to keep him/them accountable for all the lies that were spewed. The people that were in favor of this reform truly believed what was being said. That is what I find to be really sad. People were duped into this fantasy of "free" healthcare and now we have to live with the results. And I say "we," as the American people, because Congress saw it fit to exempt themselves from this "ground breaking" legislation.

It's so great they'll fine you if you don't comply!

Old 06-23-2014, 04:20 PM
I was shaking my head the whole time all that was being said too! (from side to side that is)

I've bounced my wifes coverage from several different plans/carriers since all that was said...

Yep, and if I was an illegal alien or a felon in jail, I'd have better and FREE health care!

You'd think they'd at least offer you a tube of KY Lube for the reaming we've been having to take... It's starting to get a bit raw now!

Mitch

Last edited by MitchF150; 06-23-2014 at 04:32 PM.
Old 06-23-2014, 05:21 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
This is exactly why "small" government is a good thing. They had no business bailing out banks, GM and Dodge, and now healthcare. What happened to free enterprise? If a company fails, a new one will rise from the ashes.

Old 06-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MitchF150
I was shaking my head the whole time all that was being said too! (from side to side that is)

I've bounced my wifes coverage from several different plans/carriers since all that was said...

Yep, and if I was an illegal alien or a felon in jail, I'd have better and FREE health care!

You'd think they'd at least offer you a tube of KY Lube for the reaming we've been having to take... It's starting to get a bit raw now!

Mitch
Yea, Obama is GREAT huh? Lickily, I started Medicare in January and it is cheap.

What you can do, stop your healthcare and pay the minimal fine for 2 years. No hospital is legally able to refuse you, there are funds available to pay for your bills. My brother just got 2 stents and open heart surgery for no cost to him AND they paid his mortgage and utilities for 4 months. Pack the money away for 2 years, Obama will be out of office and ACA will be repealed or will be reworked to be more affordable by then. Work the system and let it collapse on itself, it will if more people work it.

Old 06-23-2014, 06:17 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Old 06-23-2014, 09:11 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
That picture says it all. Disgusts me

Old 06-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Time to go gray. Will be looking to opt out entirely. Don't buy into Western medicine anyway, all pharma-based (chemicals).

Treatments are not cures. Tired of being extorted.

Old 06-23-2014, 11:48 PM
I'm 61 years old, soon to be 62. I will give the government both of my middle fingers on this one, I aint buying any insurance!

However now that I think about it having prenatal coverage for a 62 year old male may be just what I need! You never know when you might get knocked up, what with all this screwing going on.

Old 06-24-2014, 12:22 AM
I'm 50 and my "Cougar Wife" is 59.... She's got some medical conditions that are under control, but needs some meds and regular check ups... I'd love to just screw the system, but that's what effed up the system in the first place and I'm not going to contribute to it... So I go broke and become part of the "system" eventually and I guess that's what the POTUS wants after all??

Mitch

Old 06-24-2014, 02:01 AM
in ontario they'll cover your sex change but not your eye exam
go figure

Old 06-30-2014, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by I like Fords to
in ontario they'll cover your sex change but not your eye exam
go figure
Sounds similar to Massachusetts. Here, you can get a sex change, at tax payers expense, in jail.

We've had RomneyCare here for a while. Health insurance has been mandatory. The premiums have go up a lot with ObamaCare. We went with an HSA. Reduced premiums, but with cash out of pocket if we need to go to the doctor. We're going to try to stay healthy.

We don't talk here about what's going on in the country so much these days. The country is going to hell though. This sucks! It's hard to believe how fast things went from bad to complete crap.

Old 06-30-2014, 10:28 PM
Yeah, I watched 5 minutes of the "national news" tonight and had to leave.... UGH... Can't take a freaking crap anymore without it being controlled in some manner by our "government"...

You know, sometimes people just have to live with the choices they make... Good or bad...

Why does the "government" have to bail you out each time you eff up??

My Dad let me burn myself a number of times before I started to figure things out... Turned out to be the best thing he could have done for me.. Had he just came in and "fixed" my screw ups, all that teaches me is I don't have to take responsibility for my actions and "someone" will always bail me out.... BS!!! If you screw up, own up to it and fix it and learn something from it..

Well, enough of that rant!

Mitch

Old 07-01-2014, 06:58 AM
Personal accountability, ethics, honor, integrity....all but extinct character traits that have no place in new politics. And this is not an accident.

Problem is, people are so self-defined by political leanings they can't see the forest for the trees.

Being a political atheist, who commits not one ounce of energy toward the political fallacy, I define myself by my Creator and what He says. Not exactly a popular statement, but at least I am sane enough to know the political system is 2 legs leading to the same blood-sucking insect.

Nothing ever gets better, easier, more convenient. Shipping our military all over creation has not done a single thing to make us more free or safe- in fact, it has done just the opposite. It has allowed the parasitic Fabians, oligarchs, Marxists, and fiends of society to spread their various pathos unabated.

And....pharmaceuticals are artificial substances....chemicals that have no place in a natural organism. None at all. Cures are everywhere, but American health care sells treatment- and quite well. Keep the host sick, but feeling "ok". Shoot, people are more careful about what the wear or put in their vehicles than their own body and mind...

Insanity....doing the same things over and over expecting different results.

/Rant off.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:43 AM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by wittom
Sounds similar to Massachusetts. Here, you can get a sex change, at tax payers expense, in jail.

We've had RomneyCare here for a while. Health insurance has been mandatory. The premiums have go up a lot with ObamaCare. We went with an HSA. Reduced premiums, but with cash out of pocket if we need to go to the doctor. We're going to try to stay healthy.

We don't talk here about what's going on in the country so much these days. The country is going to hell though. This sucks! It's hard to believe how fast things went from bad to complete crap.
This is just incredible. I cringe whenever I hear this. I think there will be secession at some point. There's going to be the government/liberals crazies vs some of the southern states. There will probably be a revolution or civil war.

Quick Reply: A quick thanks for AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE