MSNBC shows it's true roots

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 05:28 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Glad to see you guys are still at "it"! Guess you're all finished with your personalized bunkers.

My best buddy always says, "There may be a few bad "R's" but there ain't no good "D's"!!!!

Old 04-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by serotta
My best buddy always says, "There may be a few bad "R's" but there ain't no good "D's"!!!!
I like that, I might need to borrow it. Personally I think the only difference between the R and D is the flavor of lie. They will tell you what you want to hear but at the end of the day a politician will do whatever makes him the most money.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wookie
Personally I think the only difference between the R and D is the flavor of lie. They will tell you what you want to hear but at the end of the day a politician will do whatever makes him the most money.
QFT, the world over, for all political stripes, barring a rare few fresh to the arena idealists.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:22 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
MSNBC has come up with more of their "truth".

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...es_718001.html

More likely the truth would be this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Secretary.html

Old 04-18-2013, 03:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well when have liberals ever used logic in their statements . . . ? When in doubt, blame Republicans and their supporters! It's an attempt to drag the NRA's agendas down by other means because their gun control legislation isn't getting passed quickly enough. "Hmm a bomb went off. How can we use this against the NRA?"

So he doesn't want to cut back on entitlements, but he cut the already minute domestic IED prevention budget in half? Hmm . . . Sounds like a great success plan. It's already paying dividends in Boston

Old 04-18-2013, 10:13 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
If you look up IDIOT in the dictionary O'Donnel's picture would most certianly be there! O'Donnel should be deported, IMHO. He also said that if the 2nd amendment wasn't repealed he was going to leave the country...............I'm waiting.

I heard on the radio that some low level unknown Hollywood guy said in a tweet that because of the bombing the 2nd amandment should be abolished! Go figure.

Quick Reply: MSNBC shows it's true roots