watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eILP...layer_embedded

Old 10-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Build Tracking Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amen

Old 10-19-2012, 08:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
think she'll make another video in 4 years when romney doesnt do anything with the hand he's delt?

Last edited by worm5932; 10-21-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by worm5932
think she'll make another video in 4 years when romney doesnt do s%^t whith the hand he's delt?
Looks like she struck a nerve with you. Do tell.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:35 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
after this bozo anyone can do better. leading from behind is the nicest thing anyone can say. the O's biggest problem is he is a liar. he lied about the hope and change, his vision for america, cutting the defecit in half, cheaper energy, the attack in libya, obamacare, raiding medicare and the list goes on.

i am still waiting for my free cell phone

Old 10-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Frank S
Looks like she struck a nerve with you. Do tell.
not at all really. its just that everyone always bad mouths how bad obama is, and i agree he is less than the answer. that being said neither is romney in my opinion. for those 5 things listed in the video there are 5 things about romney that someone could make a touching video and make you think he is worse than the next guy.
they both suck! the last one sucked, and ill go out on a limb and guess that whoever replaces obama in 4 years, or romney in 4 or 8 will suck too. a 4 year presidential term was great when it was implimented but in todays world it is not enough time to get anything done. obama has not done what he said he would but the ball is rolling on most, and hes out of time.
i try not to get into political discussions because there are so many angles its a lost cause, for every right theres a wrong.
will i vote for Obama? wont know til the election, im still reading up on the options so i can make an educated dicision on what i feel is best for the country and my family.

Old 10-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Obama's been president the last 4 years, we know he sucks.

Romney hasn't been president yet. I'm not going to judge his presidency until he's 2 years in. If he hasn't turned the economy around and transferred people from food stamps to work by then, he sucks.

Trending Topics

Old 10-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
i have a question about isreal. are they not a strong enough country to defend themselves if they were attacked by iran?

Old 10-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by str8t six
i have a question about isreal. are they not a strong enough country to defend themselves if they were attacked by iran?
One of the big problems in that part of the world is that even though there are different countries many of the Islamic countries act as one. So it wouldn't be Israel against Iran, which I think Israel could win easily. It would be Israel against Iran, Syria, Egypt, Jordon. Basically anybody Iran can get to join them. The Palestinians don't have a country and are spread through out the various Islamic countries and want to see Israel wiped out. There are many terrorist organizations that are just waiting for Israel to show some weakness so they can attack. If you and your neighbor got into a fight it would be one thing, If you and your neighborhood got into a fight it would be completely different.

Quick Reply: you cant watch this and still vote for obama