The Daily Show Exposed

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by blu3expy
Eh, your all republican so its not like you would ever admit to enjoying watching someone on msnbc or ever think that someone on msnbc is smart at all. ...<snip>....
As I posted above:
You are entitled to your opinion....
Likewise, I am also entitled to my opinion. Do not say it is formulated due to what you think my political slant is. It is formulated from doing my own research on the topic, direct from the source(s).
I will say MSNBC is one of the worst places to get info from, as they present facts to a left leaning audience. I have posted this time and time again, where numbers are misrepresented by MSNBC and the other left leaning news outlets.

If my opinion that the government does not need to provide some goods and services due to there being no want for a private company to do it, that is from the stand point of the gov providing goods or services at a loss with my tax money, which in itself is wrong.
That is common sense, no matter what side of the fence you are on.

The services the gov should be providing are those that should not be provided by private companies, and that is it ( defense comes to mind ).

Her claim that MSNBC is not pushing a political agenda is just an out and out lie. If is is not, explain how she comes up with the treatises of "Maddow's 'Epic Of Gingrich' Illustrates Newt's Amazing Statement". What was the point of this ??

She does not yell at the camera, that does not make her neutral nor smart. Actually, it does make her conniving, she does a good job of hiding the agenda that she is pushing by talking to the camera in a calm tone.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Msnbc is just as bad as fox, pretty much just different ends of the political spectrums are represented by each channel.

Quick Reply: The Daily Show Exposed