Election 2012

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Election 2012

Ok, can anybody on here honestly think that one of the many republican canidates can win the 2012 election? I was watching CNN and they were showing all the republican canidates running for 2012 have a higher disapproval rating in their own state in which they gave service to. And that the majority of the republicans don't like the republican lineup. I was watching the debate in N.H. and I'd have to say I wouldn't call it a debate. They all said the same thing to all topics. I think Obama has the 2012 election locked down already. He's way too popular and has a bigger following then all the republican canidates. Obama will win in 2012.

Old 06-16-2011, 01:11 PM
We have a subforum for these types of post now...

Old 06-16-2011, 01:23 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by harleydude78
We have a subforum for these types of post now...
I thought the mods used their discretion to move threads to purgatory?

Where threads go to die....

Old 06-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Suspended
Nothing wrong with a new thread

Old 06-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bluescab05
He's way too popular
Oh really, the latest poll numbers say quite the opposite. These aren't the worst numbers he's ever had but they are heading that way.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 23% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19
Overall, 45% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. Fifty-four (54%) at least somewhat disapprove.

Link here

Do you have other poll numbers to the contrary or is this just wild speculation pulled from your poop hole? With the basic facts this far off the rest of the post isn't even worth discussing.

Old 06-16-2011, 01:49 PM
Obama's approval numbers are dropping after the small spike he got for the killing of OBL. He won't have as many followers voting for him in the next election because the novelty of voting for the nations first "black" president has wore off. Everyone can see he is doing a poor job with the economy.

BTW - i follow the Rasmussen Report every day.

Old 06-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nothing wrong with a new thread
There is if its in the wrong place.

Old 06-16-2011, 02:57 PM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
While Obama has been the worst president on record, probabilities are high he will get reelected. There is no Republican candidate coming forward to lead the way. Romney is warmed over crap that this country has already suffered from. Unless someone comes out smoking, Obama gets reelected. Here's some food for thought:
http://peregrine5700.wordpress.com/2...-the-projects/

Unfortunately, Dr Williams assertions are all too true. If you look at the last election results, Obama got elected not by the majority of the nation but by the folks on welfare and getting Gov't checks or from unions that are also on the take. These folks can see that Obama is slipping and will get the forces out to vote-count on it.

On a funnier side:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3Eo...&feature=share

Old 06-16-2011, 04:04 PM
All I have to say is there is a good chance Obama wont get re-elected, but at the same time I can say 100% Rick Santourm, Newt, Palin and if he happens to join the race Rick Perry, They are not going to win, no chance. I dont mind Huntsman at all.

Thin crust or deep dish?

DEEP DISHHH

Last edited by blu3expy; 06-16-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was watching CNN
That's your first mistake.

Old 06-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Frank S
That's your first mistake.
Which debate was better, CNN, or Fox?

Old 06-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:35 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Ok, can anybody on here honestly think that one of the many republican canidates can win the 2012 election? ....<snip>...
Why do you think the showing is so weak from the GOP ?

I have to think the weak showing is due to putting up a sacrificial candidate, who wants to run the country for the next 4 years, they are going to get hammered every day.

They know how screwed the country is going to be if the Health Care Law, as passed by the 111th congress, keeps the same roll out schedule.
They keep issuing tax waivers to Unions and Large Corporations ( that figured out paying the fine is cheaper than providing the health care they have today ) and this is tax money that was to be used to pay for the bill. pay go, gone... Add to this the $ 200B in administrate and implementation costs that the bill conveniently left off, as the CBO estimated the costs over 10 years to be, and the plan is missing 35% + of the tax money to run it.

I can only Hope Obama is the one standing up there taking the hits, the democratic party is the one that passed this bill along with QE1 & QE2 stupidity. The Voting population, generally speaking, won't recall who passed it, only who is standing in front of them when it hits the fan.

The Treasury is currently missing 2 board of directors, and has indicated there is not going to be a QE3 coming around, so watch out, rudderless ship heading to the rocks.
The POTUS keeps putting up professors that have no real world experience up for appointment.
Why would you want an an actual experienced person in, a theoretical person is just as good, until what happens does not follow the college text book he wrote and teaches from that is.

The debt is targeted to pass the GDP by the end of this year, 2 years ahead of the schedule that was put out in 2010.

Things are a mess, and the Democrats still think spending your way out is the way to go.

Turning this mess around in 2013 / 2014 is going to be a blood bath for politicians in office, from my opinion.
This is an opinion, so it is speculation on my part, concluded from the way things have gone so far and what the indicators are pointing towards.

Old 06-17-2011, 10:16 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by Labnerd
funny, hadnt seen that before

Quick Reply: Election 2012