WTB diffrent grill

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 03:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB diffrent grill

im looking at staying in the range around 100 bucks

I currently have the hbar grill with inserts just looking to get something diffrent, i dont need a bottom grill have a bull bar there that covers pretty much but if you have a bottom maybe we can work something out....

not too picky but would like to stay away from things that have been repainted

let me know what I can help you get out of the garage!

Old 11-26-2010, 08:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a stock honeycomb (black) that was in my '04 SCrew that is just laying around. I also have an H-bar in my '06 that I actualy removed and replaced with the honeycomb, however I did not like the way it looked so I took it back out and reinstalled the H-bar. If you want a stock grill, I would let it go for less than the $100 your looking to spend.
I am also considering getting rid of the 315/70/17 Yokohama Geolanders mounted on 17x9 Raceline Renegade Sixes that are presently on my '06 FX4 and replacing them with a stock 17 or 18. I would want to trade for a set plus some $$. Wheels are perfect and Yokes have maybe 10,000 mile on them since new.

Old 11-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I appreciate it marc but i should have said that in my post befor I like anything but another h bar and a stock honeycomb...

I would be ok with a honeycomb if it had a insert or if I could get an insert for halfway cheap... so if I come across a insert ill get back with ya!

Old 11-26-2010, 03:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No problem.
Just as a thought have you checked Summit Racings website? I have purchased a few from them in the past. One for my '04 and one for my Lightning.

Quick Reply: WTB diffrent grill