99% complete L swap

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
99% complete L swap

Still for sale[IMG][/IMG]I have an almost complete L swap. The only things you need are a 90mm Maf im using it still a 255lph fuel pump or better,The L or HD Alt and bracket other then that its all there. Its for sale on bay with lots of pics. It comes with a new LFP auxilary idler,New LFP +4 PSi lower crank pully,new Ford oem eaton spring loaded idler tensoner,New Airaid intake kit, bottle of new synthtic SC oil. The entire intake assembly was pulled from a 2000L with less then 10K miles on it and it shows when you look in the intake ports all other parts are from low mile L's and HD's. I'll work with who ever buys as far as cuting down on the shipping the upper assembley weighs about 165lbs and the other stuff has too weigh atleast another 50 or so lbs. I can probley get a way with 3 too 4 boxs.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by nonwoven29; 11-19-2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Not sold like i thought
Old 11-07-2009, 04:42 PM
I just want $2200 for every thing plus what ever shipping is ill work with to get out cheap IE taring down the blower from the intakemanifold things like that. I WILL ALSO TRADE FOR A VORTECH V-7 YSI TRIM IN GOOD SHAPE NOT INTRESTED IN PARTING THE KIT OUT THANKS JOHN
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by nonwoven29; 11-07-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where are you located?

Old 11-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Just outside of Elko Nevada in the city of Carlin. Im moving to the Reno area in 2 weeks if that helps
Originally Posted by burkleo24
where are you located?

Old 11-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Exclamation

Just made a deal with a guy from WI for $2100 plus shipping going going not gone yet will see in the morning

Old 11-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Exclamation Sold

I sold the entire L swap just as well I didnt want to have just good low end with a crapy efficiency in the 40 to 50% on the high end. I went over this with the buyer on the phone and told him all about how great my KB was on my stang but how i had to let it cool down for 40mts after 2 to 3 pass LOL. Its not that I dislike the low end power but heat is a major killer not to mention what it does to your timing advance. I live in an area where the is over 100 miles of stragiht high way at a speed limit of 75mph I would love to race a postive displacment in that range LOL. I really wish i could have traded the L swap for a V-7 YSI but I guess Ill have to buy one new. It sucks cause there over 3K new!!! This V-1 Carl did for me is very hard hitting but I should have sent him a v-4 or v-7. The v-1 is to small of a head unit at 5K ft above sea level i mean im using a 2.62 pully to get good boost and thats fine for the winnter but when summer comes ill be close to same heat a postive displacement makes all bad!!!! I dont want to go trubo and have to make 30 psi to get the same HP a big centr-blower will make with half the boost and deal with all the ton of extra crap to keep it in check. I found some cool info on what i never new was around a twin charger set up like they used on WWII air craft. Its a SC & trubo set up. Sounds very cool and like a ton of work but ive never heard of any one else doing this before.

Quick Reply: 99% complete L swap