Ford OEM Wire Harness Tape

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford OEM Wire Harness Tape

I personally use this wire harness tape and it is a much better alternative to using electrical tape. It does not gum up or make a mess when exposed to heat. unlike electrical tape it tears straight and easily by hand when wrapping wires. No pulling or stretching required. Unlike electrical tape, you will not end up with a stiff set of wires when you route them to their desired location.

OEM Quality. .75" x 100' (19mm x 30.5m), Black, 6.5 Mil thick, Neatly Bundles Unwieldy Wires, Ideal For Appliances, Electronics, & Interior Automotive Electrical Applications, Excellent Conformability, Easy Tear and Application, Uniform Unwind, Continuous Operating Temperature To 212° Fahrenheit, 100° Celsius, Environmentally Friendly, Contains No Vinyl.

note: I am not a tape retailer. I sought out this product during the interior restoration of my Mustang. I was very difficult to track down and even more so at a price I felt was fair. When I did, I purchased a quantity to share with others who require the correct product. Search ebay for 'Nashua Wire Harness Tape'. The price is $4.50 with free shipping. It's the best price you can find.....if you can find it at all.

Quick Reply: Ford OEM Wire Harness Tape