2012 FX4 Textures Fender Flares and OEM Ford Mud Flaps plus hardware!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 12:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 FX4 Textures Fender Flares and OEM Ford Mud Flaps plus hardware!

I am wanting to sell my textured fender flares and OEM Ford mud flaps off my 2012 FX4 as I have installed paint to match flares on my truck. The flares have been on the truck for about two years now and are in good condition with some wear and tear on them but no cracks or damage that affects there function or installation. I am selling the OEM Ford mud flaps with them as a package deal since I am planning to use a different flap with the new flares. But the main reason is a few of the flares have some wear on them from dirt and grime getting in between the flare and flap and causing the wear shown in the pictures blow so I am wanting to sell as a package as the flaps will cover up the wear when installed. I have all the mounting hardware for both the flares and flaps so you shouldn't need to get anything except for some new push pins for the underside of the flares.

I am asking $150 shipped for the package so if you are interested or would like more info/pictures please PM or e-mail me for quickest response!

Old 05-29-2015, 08:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold!!!!!

Quick Reply: 2012 FX4 Textures Fender Flares and OEM Ford Mud Flaps plus hardware!